2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
After everything his mom said not sure how you walk all that back. Ill believe it when I see it.
I don't like it either but his mom isn't the one coming to campus to play. No moms on Greentree or in the locker room. They'll figure that part out.

Also, I would take him back just because I think he'll be good in a few years and it's a win against FSU that we need.

Can't just let them into S.Fla and just steal our best players. We have to at least make them fight until signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't want him to come back to be honest. I would have loved him here but there's no way you can take back what was said from his side with no respect to the coaches

There's a picture on the internet of Wes Bissainthe throwing the upside down U on FSU's campus.

He's currently enrolled at the University of Miami.

This kid could **** Jess Cristobal and they'd pay him to come back, are you ******* high??

There's a picture on the internet of Wes Bissainthe throwing the upside down U on FSU's campus.

This kid could **** Jess Cristobal and they'd pay him to come back, are you ******* high??
100% chance he married/marries the first girl that says Hi.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

no brainer to take him back lol.

At the same time, I have serious doubts he does flip back.

You could convince a quadriplegic to line up next to Bain on the interior. Just someone with a modicum of talent, please look at what Bain is doing and think “oh ****, my job is hella easy”.

Advertisement
I don't like it either but his mom isn't the one coming to campus to play. No moms on Greentree or in the locker room. They'll figure that part out.

Also, I would take him back just because I think he'll be good in a few years and it's a win against FSU that we need.

Can't just let them into S.Fla and just steal our best players. We have to at least make them fight until signing day.
I get that part of it just following the tea leaves. Based off reading on here was a FSU lean. Commits to us out of no where. Then decommitts and rumors about leveraging us against FSU. Mom says something about idk how a parent could let there child go to UM. Just seems like to many red flags to me. Mom is always going to be in his ear speaking bad. Even if he signs with miami first negative thing that happens she's going to say transfer to FSU. Who knows it could be another alex collins situation but the fact miami gives guaranteed money I would hope they don't front load it.

no brainer to take him back lol.

At the same time, I have serious doubts he does flip back.

You could convince a quadriplegic to line up next to Bain on the interior. Just someone with a modicum of talent, please look at what Bain is doing and think “oh ****, my job is hella easy”.
Agreed. Feels like a silly game from a child.

Shiiiiiidddd I looked at that as plain ignorance. But this kid was an admitted FSU fan, committed to us a 2 days after dropping a top 5 and then comes back with the 1000% committed to 1000% commit to the Noles
One minute people on this board are screaming how a Miami offer means something so leave him on the outside looking in and then we're coming back with well kids are kids when the parentsare obviously involved...this wreaks of highest bidder vibes

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll just say there’s still a lot of communication on both sides still.
No gonna put you on the spot to give your opinion. This is an interesting one, kid has a lot of talent, but these type of rollercoaster recruitments are more often than not more trouble than they are worth. Here's to hoping he flips back to us and sticks this time. It's a position we need more depth at.

I get that part of it just following the tea leaves. Based off reading on here was a FSU lean. Commits to us out of no where. Then decommitts and rumors about leveraging us against FSU. Mom says something about idk how a parent could let there child go to UM. Just seems like to many red flags to me. Mom is always going to be in his ear speaking bad. Even if he signs with miami first negative thing that happens she's going to say transfer to FSU. Who knows it could be another alex collins situation but the fact miami gives guaranteed money I would hope they don't front load it.
Can’t be an Alex Collins situation. Blount is like 37 years old so he can sign his own papers. Alex was under 18 so he needed parental consent.

Advertisement
Back