2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Just curious, does reclassifying make it easier for him to get into FSU a state school as opposed to Miami, a private school?

What do u know. Live another day huh... While if leanord doesn't get hurt poo takes an LL.Some of y'all on here seam to be disappointed us winning doesn't support the narrative.
IMG_0888.gif

Ferman posted an update earlier. Is it more of his verbal diarrhea or is there reason for concern now that Armando is reclassifying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With Bain producing at an elite level, and LT developing into a future NFL pick, even the most stubborn DT recruit would have to pay attention to what we are beginning to do. Couple this with solid play off the edge, and Mario should be cooking. Hopefully we begin to see better DT recruitment moving forward. Because this year has been thoroughly underwhelming - provided the sky high expectations.

Hopefully we pulls a few rabbits out of his hat, and we can revisit this again.

I’m the last guy to make excuses for Mario, but it’s fair to recognize the guy is recruiting with a hand tied behind his back. The ACC + our ****** home field advantage present major recruiting challenges. Elite guys generally don’t want to hope for 1-2 sellouts over their college career. They want to play in big games in front of big crowds.

Advertisement
I’m the last guy to make excuses for Mario, but it’s fair to recognize the guy is recruiting with a hand tied behind his back. The ACC + our ****** home field advantage present major recruiting challenges. Elite guys generally don’t want to hope for 1-2 sellouts over their college career. They want to play in big games in front of big crowds.
quite frankly....the s.fla elite recruits dont care.

Majority of them play in front of crowds of 2k throughout their hs careers unless theya re at Miami nwor Central and its a big game.

This isnt Texas....crowd size doesnt matter to florida kids...winnign and money are important...sh*t a jersey number is more important than crowd size....and im a former south florida hs football recruit

quite frankly....the s.fla elite recruits dont care.

Majority of them play in front of crowds of 2k throughout their hs careers unless theya re at Miami nwor Central and its a big game.

This isnt Texas....crowd size doesnt matter to florida kids...winnign and money are important...sh*t a jersey number is more important than crowd size....and im a former south florida hs football recruit

I’m a former south Florida recruit as well. I’m also heavily involved on the agent side now. Maybe some south Florida kids don’t care, but generally the elite kids across the country do.

Crowd size doesn’t determine the magnitude of the game. The teams prior performance does.

Advertisement
Back