2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
What do u know. Live another day huh... While if leanord doesn't get hurt poo takes an LL.Some of y'all on here seam to be disappointed us winning doesn't support the narrative.

Preach my Cane brother. Wooooo it's great to be a Mia-Mi Hurri--Cane!

There's gonna be some serious chunky luvin going down tonight My Canes won and the Ray & Nephew BlackWell Rum is bite'N.

Go Canes

Advertisement
How about the fact we already have 5 wins. Zero chance we are a 5-7 team. We dominate Clemson with 4 healthy RB instead of 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he could play early but he’s a year behind if he reclassifies. He won’t be showing up looking like Bain.
I figured that lol

Bain just different. Im so shocked hes playing at DE. I did not think he could do that and apparently he can do it all. He defends the run clogs lane properly hes just a monster. Im sure in mock drafts hes already a top 10 pick.

Advertisement
Some of ya'll were a little too giddy talking about the impending doom of losing Blount and then losing against Clemson....

Hope he sees what Bain has done and decides to stick, if not, then so be it man
Sorry The Hangover GIF

Advertisement
He’ll play outside first. Kinda a Bain type situation
That's definitely the plan. I've only met the kid twice. Not sure he'll be top heavy enough for that. Only cause I haven't watched his film. Don't know what he's got in the tool box. I'm always open to words from people who know his game better. How's his hand placement and footwork?

Advertisement
Back