2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
I’ve come around on moving on from Joe. But this one is more on Mario. This is what happens when you go 5-7 in year one and then disappoint so far in year two.

Meanwhile your biggest rival is pushing for a playoff run.

We all knew how important this year was going to be and so far Mario has **** the bed.
To be fair, it took Norvell more than 2 years to turn things around (3 wins in year 1 and 5 wins in year 2). Unfortunately, most recruits live in the moment.

Whose responsible for him being employed/allowing it to happen?
I've been waiting for someone to say this. I can see if Mario got caught by surprise but this guy worked with him and knew his limitations. I think Joe is getting to much blame Mario, knew what he was hiring and fully accepted the consequences when he first got here and then again during the offseason.

To be fair, it took Norvell more than 2 years to turn things around (3 wins in year 1 and 5 wins in year 2). Unfortunately, most recruits live in the moment.
That's the sad reality that we as a program rarely get even from the local kids

Advertisement

Exactly. Our atrocious DB recruiting and on-field play throughout Al Golden's tenure weren't the fault of Paul Williams no matter how awful he was. It was Golden's fault for bringing him and D'Onofrio with him from Temple to Miami and retaining both year after year.

It wasn't Jon Richt's fault that he was woefully unqualified to be a QB coach here. It was Mark Richt's fault for hiring his son in the first place.

Salave'a and Addae were known weaknesses on the staff after last year's abomination. Mario chose to retain both despite cleaning house with his other putrid hires from Year 1. Ongoing DT and DB recruiting woes fall on Mario at this point, not them.

Bruh it is what it is

Sink or swim

DT hasn't cost us our last two losses but no one wants to talk about that...and that's including the portal guys everyone lost their minds about.

IMG_2765.jpeg

Advertisement
Bruh it is what it is

Sink or swim

DT hasn't cost us our last two losses but no one wants to talk about that...and that's including the portal guys everyone lost their minds about.
So I guess this is the new thing for when we fail now.IT IS WHAT IT IS,I've seen a few cane fans use it to downplay a miss,mistake or failure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back