2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
That’s worse than retaining Joe. Go out and hire a proven DT coach. Shouldn’t be that hard
I mean that’s no information or even conversation.

That’s just where I would guess they’d pivot if he wanted the job. Everyone in the program loves coach stroud.

Advertisement
Sorry to interrupt the hysteria, but can anyone confirm whether or not this kid is reclassifying or are we about to lose our minds over a ‘flip’ for a ‘25 kid? Seriously, who the **** cares! Win more at football!!! Look competent tonight! Ffs!

Advertisement
He’s getting his info from the Noles 247 side. Just like he did with ZP. Remember when he was gone ? That’s why I take anything they say with a grain of salt. They just regurgitate info.
Their intel goes from Bartow to Blowhard to Fong and Gaby. They really got offended during the ZP recruitment when I said Blowhard’s info was trash and I was riding with our insiders. They even thought I was referring to Gaby when I referred to the real insiders. They were also wrong about Jojo so let’s hope they swing and miss again.

Advertisement
Y’all I really think this program is dead and buried
WOAH WOAH WOAH MY GUY!!!!!!!

Say it ain't so??? The split personality king has returned!!!!

Just yesterday, you had some weird fetish incessantly berating me for questioning this program's direction both on the field and recruiting. You said I needed to stop writing novels displaying my concern with certain positions. I kept quiet because I knew your bipolar beta *****ass was going to snap into formation again, and I guess it's a full moon tonight.

Oh this is going to be soooo fun.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.49.57 PM.png

IMG_1328.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.48.33 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.43.53 PM.png

IMG_1329.jpeg

Haven’t you had enough? You’re a fuxking CLOWN bro, like seriously this is too easy 😂

Boston Celtics What GIF by NBA

Joe Biden Clown GIF by CBS News

I’m sure he’ll be back for more…I eagerly await.
Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.59.26 PM.png

And this is what you get for starting it. Take your split-personality ***** *** out of grown men’s conservations until you get some real medical help.

You attack people like the Gestapo for merely voicing concerns, and then the next day you’re on the complete other end of the spectrum crying in a corner…worse than any mope on here! You’re insane dude, a joke. seek God.

IMG_1329.jpeg

IMG_1328.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.58.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 1.58.16 PM.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1330.jpeg
    IMG_1330.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It’s happening already. Kids are already starting to see through Mario’s bull****
And, at least at this point, they wouldn't be if: A. He hadn't given away a game. B. He'd beaten UNC

If he doesn't win today.... I dunno.

I'm rooting for him to turn this around, but if he doesn't beat Clemson today (which I'm predicting he will) he's digging himself a deeper hole that becomes increasingly more difficult to dig out of.

Now, I'm just being petty, but.... it should've been Lane. Oh well, hoping [deleted] digs his way out.

Edited by Maudes

Advertisement
ur too optimistic. this canesinsight here. reliable information/history does not lead to clarity
I know but at least we can see if we landed any legit whale DTs and CBs. I’m certain that the MariBros will try making the case that we did just fine with who we have right now but that’s going to prove to be more of the same from years past.

Non-jaded people know the names of a good amount of the difference maker recruits and will call it either way.

And, at least at this point, they wouldn't be if: A. He hadn't given away a game. B. He'd beaten UNC

If he doesn't win today.... I dunno.

I'm rooting for him to turn this around, but if he doesn't beat Clemson today (which I'm predicting he will) he's digging himself a deeper hole that becomes increasingly more difficult to dig out of.

Now, I'm just being petty, but.... it should've been Lane. Oh well, hoping [Deleted] digs his way out.
Drop the ethic reference. I know you’re not of his ethnicity which makes it more unacceptable and knowing your ethnicity makes it even more surprising to me that you’d go there.

Advertisement
I know but at least we can see if we landed any legit whale DTs and CBs. I’m certain that the MariBros will try making the case that we did just fine with who we have right now but that’s going to prove to be more of the same from years past.

Non-jaded people know the names of a good amount of the difference maker recruits and will call it either way.
agree and i really like the kids we have committed this year too. almost as if we recruit extremely well but for a couple of positions. maybe, just maybe theres a correlation between ****ting the bed at those positions and the corches in charge there. big if true

Advertisement
Back