2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Why do some of you follow recruiting if your gonna freak out after every visit?

They were guaranteeing JoJo and Patterson. Not to mention Bain.
They think they’re getting everyone and winning a natty.

Their writers get paid for sunshine and rainbows
More importantly MIAMI fans think all our recruits are flipping too. Apparently we recruit fairweather kids too.

Advertisement
More importantly MIAMI fans think all our recruits are flipping too. Apparently we recruit fairweather kids too.
The delusion works both ways imo. It's delusional to think all the kids that committed to Mario are going to be 100% locked in, just like it's delusional to to think every recruit committed to Miami that's taking a visit is going to flip.

Personally, I don't think you can blame our fans for thinking our best recruits are looking elsewhere. Let's not act like Mario has earned any sort of trust in the coaching department. Particularly with DT recruiting - we've got 2 DT commits with heavy FSU interest (Jones and Blount), and the remaining one doesn't belong at the University of Miami if we're being real.

That's not delusion in my book because both kids have certified interest in our rival as established commits. It's not like JoJo or Patterson or Bain who were uncommitted. But we'll see how everything shakes out. Personally won't lose sleep until there's some more smoke other than a CB from a biased point of view.

😑
Screenshot_20231021_131108_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do some of you follow recruiting if your gonna freak out after every visit?

They were guaranteeing JoJo and Patterson. Not to mention Bain.
They think they’re getting everyone and winning a natty.

Their writers get paid for sunshine and rainbows
This is why we freak out. Central strikes again.

The delusion works both ways imo. It's delusional to think all the kids that committed to Mario are going to be 100% locked in, just like it's delusional to to think every recruit committed to Miami that's taking a visit is going to flip.

Personally, I don't think you can blame our fans for thinking our best recruits are looking elsewhere. Let's not act like Mario has earned any sort of trust in the coaching department. Particularly with DT recruiting - we've got 2 DT commits with heavy FSU interest (Jones and Blount), and the remaining one doesn't belong at the University of Miami if we're being real.

That's not delusion in my book because both kids have certified interest in our rival as established commits. It's not like JoJo or Patterson or Bain who were uncommitted. But we'll see how everything shakes out. Personally won't lose sleep until there's some more smoke other than a CB from a biased point of view.
I'd say it's dillusional for anyone that knows zero about a kid to assume they know what's going through a kids mind. For instance you assume their interest level because of what? Visits, comments etc. Issue with that is we all know recruiting isn't done on a public level. It's done in the shadows. Reporters 9 out of 10 simply reiterate what they're told and run with it from there. But not many kids are going to be truthful with random reporters. Especially ones for certain fanbases. But y'all feel free to look at it any way you choose. I'm not getting into this blame everyone **** again. I'm tired of doing the limbo on here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back