2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
Advertisement
Could be, especially if he is in Jerry's Program a guy out of south miami. And i could see him being in that having being a top recruit since 9th grade.

Its the reason Austin Simmons is already at Ole Miss early as well, he develops an academic plan for these kids so i can actually see it

Could be, especially if he is in Jerry's Program a guy out of south miami. And i could see him being in that having being a top recruit since 9th grade.

Its the reason Austin Simmons is already at Ole Miss early as well, he develops an academic plan for these kids so i can actually see it
I was thinking of Simmons too . If he did it I guess it’s not too crazy.

Advertisement
Maybe I am reading that wrong, but if he is a junior (25 kid) and said he will be on campus in January, would he not be done with high school in 2.5 years?
If you try to do it you can get it done. Night classes and the right prereqs will get you there. Especially if you are a sharp kid and knew you were trying to get to college asap he could have been getting his credits right as far back as 8th grade.

Most of us enjoy high school and aren't in too much of a hurry to be a 16 yr old college freshman but if you are a man child with enough brains and the right support structure it really isn't that hard.

I'd venture to say many of the fans on here could have got 1000 SAT or 24 ACT coming out of middle school and passed eight courses a yr plus 4 more in the summer. If I recall its 24 credits right? so literally two hard yrs and you are done. Many kids do this and go to college part or full time as juniors in high school

Last edited:
Advertisement
Theres a good chance
Sassy Oh No GIF by FOX TV

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back