2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
2025….just saying.

It’s very nice. A Cane buddy that I hit games with left me a message while I was in a depo and couldn’t answer and said “we just landed a 5 star”….😂😂

Just saying, what Cane would make me get to my car to figure out it wasn’t for this class? I’m not *****ing, but with NIL…this thing could blow 86 ways before then…but I am excited, trust me.

By the way, don’t get ****y, if Crib says this is a 100% slam dunk a year plus out, I am a believer.
What in the actual **** are you trying to say here?

Advertisement
Lies No GIF
LMFAO

Advertisement
Does anyone have a confirmed date (or year) of birth? i might have missed it in this thread. Someone said he is reclassifying to return to his normal grade (which would make him presently 17/18). Thanks!

Advertisement
Random but two of my favorite characters in anime ever. Luffy Gear 5 is a masterpiece. And I love grimmjow although my favorite espada was Ulquiorra
Wordddd. Kaido vs Luffy has been everything it was expected to be!!

Would love to see Ulquiorra in the current animation. Bleach’s return has been amazing

Advertisement
the whole LifeWallet

All jokes aside, this what i like to see. The Big 3 schools pulling their weight in recruiting. A pull like this goes to show that you can NEVER take a recruiting cycle “off”.

Even for my fellow Gator fans gassed on our current 2024 class…even if it holds firm and say we finish in the top 5….ok, and??? DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!! The class that we could bring in next year doesn’t move us any closer to closing the UGA gap since they’re number 1. It’s a start but not anything to celebrate about!

All jokes aside, this what i like to see. The Big 3 schools pulling their weight in recruiting. A pull like this goes to show that you can NEVER take a recruiting cycle “off”.

Even for my fellow Gator fans gassed on our current 2024 class…even if it holds firm and say we finish in the top 5….ok, and??? DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!! The class that we could bring in next year doesn’t move us any closer to closing the UGA gap since they’re number 1. It’s a start but not anything to celebrate about!
You demonstrate the essence of good sportsmanship.

I hope your class falls apart at the seems and in the in betweens and FSU’s class follows suit.

Have a great weekend though my friend…

Except when you play Tennessee this Saturday.

I hope that portion of your weekend sucks.

Advertisement
2025….just saying.

It’s very nice. A Cane buddy that I hit games with left me a message while I was in a depo and couldn’t answer and said “we just landed a 5 star”….😂😂

Just saying, what Cane would make me get to my car to figure out it wasn’t for this class? I’m not *****ing, but with NIL…this thing could blow 86 ways before then…but I am excited, trust me.

By the way, don’t get ****y, if Crib says this is a 100% slam dunk a year plus out, I am a believer.
& what would you say if the intent is for him to reclassify?

Advertisement
Back