2024 Miami Hurricanes Land Five-Star Recruit Armondo Blount...Again

View as article
IMG_4644.gif

Advertisement
Huge commit! Mario has things rocking right now. I'll admit I was a little down on his recruiting because of the sky-high expectations, but I've learned to never doubt the man when it comes to recruiting!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
HOLY. ****.
2025….just saying.

It’s very nice. A Cane buddy that I hit games with left me a message while I was in a depo and couldn’t answer and said “we just landed a 5 star”….😂😂

Just saying, what Cane would make me get to my car to figure out it wasn’t for this class? I’m not *****ing, but with NIL…this thing could blow 86 ways before then…but I am excited, trust me.

By the way, don’t get ****y, if Crib says this is a 100% slam dunk a year plus out, I am a believer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Currently watching some tape. Having that kinda size at that age whilst moving this well is a really good sign athletically.

I wonder if he will grow, cause he's already 6'3. If he grows a bit, you can think of maybe moving him to DT. Has a violent punch and disengages well from blockers, has really good long speed to work east-west, he wraps up and plays smart instead of overshooting. His shot put is evident on tape, he takes on blockers and sheds them really well.

All of the big guns want him, including Michigan (that's always the sign for me when it comes to D-Line, few colleges have been evaluating and developing the position better).

His growth both height and weight-wise will determine his position, I don't see a bendy edge rusher, more of an inside force.

Currently watching some tape. Having that kinda size at that age whilst moving this well is a really good sign athletically.

I wonder if he will grow, cause he's already 6'3. If he grows a bit, you can think of maybe moving him to DT. Has a violent punch and disengages well from blockers, has really good long speed to work east-west, he wraps up and plays smart instead of overshooting. His shot put is evident on tape, he takes on blockers and sheds them really well.

All of the big guns want him, including Michigan (that's always the sign for me when it comes to D-Line, few colleges have been evaluating and developing the position better).

His growth both height and weight-wise will determine his position, I don't see a bendy edge rusher, more of an inside force.
The ladies tell me I'm an inside force as well.

Advertisement
Back