Miami Hurricanes Highlights @ Duke

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
[video=youtube_share;9zqGDZjE7ks]https://youtu.be/9zqGDZjE7ks[/video]

enjoy fellas.

Advertisement
I was there to witness this unfold and my voice is still recovering, Its definately great to be a Miami Hurricane

Advertisement
Man, watching that last return regular speed I can't imagine any ref anywhere blowing the play dead on Walton's lateral. In hindsight we can argue about it all year (and I'm sure some folks in Durham will) but there's no way even with replay there's enough to overturn the original call to let play continue. I said it before - Duke had ONE job with no time left: get the guy with the ball all the way down to the ground - and they couldn't do it. Shut up and take your medicine.

how funny was it that the announcer even said why doesnt duke just kick it out of bounds here right before the kickoff.

cutcliffe fudged that one up.

how funny was it that the announcer even said why doesnt duke just kick it out of bounds here right before the kickoff.

cutcliffe fudged that one up.

If they kick the ball out the back of the end zone, or out of bounds, we get the ball from scrimmage and have 5 OL on the field and a QB instead of 11 skill players like we had on the KoR.

Advertisement
I really wish there was a better angle on the Artie Burns INT that was flagged for PI. Such an athletic play that should have ended the game but somehow we get flagged for it.

Also, Rossier has a REALLY good arm. Some of those passes (both TDs and the back shoulder pass to Scott) were incredible. Kudos to him for being both prepared and confident on Saturday.

It is so nice to see our guys celebrating and happy. I hope we win our, beat down Clemson or FSU, and win the ACC.

It felt so good to finally sit down and enjoy a Canes game. Go Canes!

Truth. If Golden were still coach I would've been apathetic about every call that went against us and every mistake we made. Instead I felt emotion again when the refs threw phantom, bull**** flags on us. My heart broke when they called Dook's final TD good. My heart was racing when Corn started up the sideline on the Ret:neonu:rn. Distraught and anger when they called the block in the back and pure joy when they said the TD was good. It's good to feel again.

Advertisement
It felt so good to finally sit down and enjoy a Canes game. Go Canes!

Truth. If Golden were still coach I would've been apathetic about every call that went against us and every mistake we made. Instead I felt emotion again when the refs threw phantom, bull**** flags on us. My heart broke when they called Dook's final TD good. My heart was racing when Corn started up the sideline on the Ret:neonu:rn. Distraught and anger when they called the block in the back and pure joy when they said the TD was good. It's good to feel again.

I love it man....the passion is back...for now at least

rosier was slinging it, pretty impressed. Like the i formation, we need more of that. Nice to see the defense in the backfield... wonder if D'Onof is auditioning for his next job?

That route by Herb at 2:42...clean and crisp. Looks like the KB effect to me.

And Rosier put it right on him.

Man that was pretty.

Advertisement
I really wish there was a better angle on the Artie Burns INT that was flagged for PI. Such an athletic play that should have ended the game but somehow we get flagged for it.

Also, Rossier has a REALLY good arm. Some of those passes (both TDs and the back shoulder pass to Scott) were incredible. Kudos to him for being both prepared and confident on Saturday.

Exactly Artie Burns got jobbed point blank period.

Odogwu had a great game... he was pushing guys pack 4-5 yards on a number of running plays. Had some key blocks on the bubble screens as well.

Advertisement
Back