Miami Hurricanes Defense Highlights 2015

LMFAO! @ brock questioning our "fanhood" because real Canes fans aren't excited about sub-par highlights against sub-par teams...FFFFFFFFFFFOH!!!

Advertisement
LMFAO! @ brock questioning our "fanhood" because real Canes fans aren't excited about sub-par highlights against sub-par teams...FFFFFFFFFFFOH!!!

I don't think his point was to convince us that we actually had a good defense? I think his point was that we have talent, a lot of it is returning, and mixing the aggressive scheme with our natural talent could yield some good results.

When you look at the current roster it's encouraging knowing we've got a lot of potential at the starters. Depth is still a major concern but we're bringing in a ton of young bloods to start filling the major holes (pause).

If you can't get excited about the future and get behind this team then why you here?

Miami defense is going to thrive under diaz's aggressive D. Can't wait for ther season to start, we have savages coming back hungry and ready to prove people wrong. These young men will finally be let off the leash, them boys coming hard this year ! JerMaine grace is our best lb who's gonna have a monster year so as Quan... sh** i think we gonna see break out years for a lot of these guys. Let's goo canes !!!

I'm extremely high on juwon young. He looked like the best linebacker out there the moment he stepped in after Kirby went down. The kid is an athletic freak. 6 foot 2 245 and runs a 4.62? He was considered a big time linebacker in ga but schools didn't know if he had the grades to make it in. Miami took a chance and it payed off big time

Grace was the best LB all year and IMO it wasn't even close. Those highlights seemed to show that as well.

Advertisement
Back