Miami Hurricanes Defense Highlights 2015

And our new CB coach was there in the flesh screaming "Hit Stick & Bust D!ck"

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 5.53.45 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Little surprise Jermaine Grace was on that tape so often. He's probably our best defensive player next year.
AQM and Corn are the only real competition for best Defensive player returning. Next year's D should actually be fun to watch.

Any Clemson/UNC highlights...?

I know you were trying to be funny here.

To be fair though, not too many teams had defensive highlights against those two offenses.

Heck, when they played each other they both scored a bunch a points and racked up a lot of yards.

Really had high hopes for jaquan Johnson. Hopefully solid d line play and pressure will let him thrive in the secondary. He was supposed to be the next great safety at Miami

Didnt expect him to be greay but thats my opinion i was worried about the speed of the game

Advertisement
Really had high hopes for jaquan Johnson. Hopefully solid d line play and pressure will let him thrive in the secondary. He was supposed to be the next great safety at Miami

Didnt expect him to be greay but thats my opinion i was worried about the speed of the game

You cant really judge him because we all know how bad of coaching he was getting. This year, in a much better scheme and coaching, we can determine how good he actually is.

You cant really judge him because we all know how bad of coaching he was getting. This year, in a much better scheme and coaching, we can determine how good he actually is.

This also, the scheme should help but i think the speed of d1 just make him look like a regular player just a guy that dows his job. Hes not going to look like he has in hs, but thats my opinion i hope hes first team all acc and a first rounder.

Advertisement

Have you seen his high school tape?? He was a beast and a four-time All-Dade First Team, that's not exactly an easy thing to do.

Advertisement
A lot of potential when they are actually attacking. Seeing those highlights and knowing that almost all of them are coming back next year gets me very excited. I think our pass rush is going to be a tough thing to stop next year. Going to be a lot of fun to watch. Plenty of big hits and turnovers coming our way.

Advertisement
Coach Kool Aid..."JY, we're gonna switch you to DE."

JY..."Buh buh buh, Coach, I played MLB last year."

Coach Kool Aid..."Correct...PLAYED, with an ED at the end, that's Shaq's spot NOWWWWW!!!"

If y'all are so miserable with the team and take ever shot at the team you can get why are you here?

I thought that was a Jermaine Grace highlight reel. There was a sprinkling of Quan, Corn and surprisingly Tool box Trent. I have to give him credit, Trent is better than we give him credit for. Yea there was a sprinkling of Young in there, but overall no very inspiring. Other than the fact that everyone that was making plays in that video is coming back. That gives us some form of hope.

Not too sure what that one guy is talking about with Jaquan, who exactly has been great here as a true freshman safety? Kid showed some good skills in the times I saw him on the field. He was in the right place, tackled fairly well. I still am super high on the kid. I think he will start this year. Unless Carter figures it out. I think Jaquan in a strong safety role would be great for him this year. Let Jenkins play the Free. Hopefully Carter plays like he looks.

I think this defense could be really good next year. I think the DL will be vastly improved. Both under Kool and with the addition of Willis.

Advertisement
Back