Live Miami Hurricanes @ Clemson Tigers

I’d call this a confidence building win. Especially for the OL-DL. Love the way they punched Clemson in the mouth on the drive that ended the game. They didn’t want no more when we got done with them. And Clemson OL will have nightmares about Damon Wilson tonight. Just hope Lightfoot can come back at some point.
Lightfoot is a Menace hopefully he’s good for FSU
 
Memories are long. Now it’s time for his program to go into The Phantom Zone.
Clemson sent to the Phantom Zone.
IMG_8099.jpeg
 
People were freaking out about his height and I kept stressing look at his arms. He has the length of a 6’5 guy
YUP HE CAN TIE HIS SHOE STANDING UP....AND....CRIB

LIKE I SAY...HS SACK NUMBERS TRANSLATE...HE HAD HUGE SACK NUMBERS...HES GONNA RUSH THE PASSER WELL IN COLLEGE DESPIT NOT BEING TALL.
 
If Clemson is smart Tait Reynolds will not be their future at QB.. but Dabo hates the portal so 🤷🏾‍♂️
We'll agree to disagree. I said on the main board early in the week it was pretty reasonable to expect that he would start performing better, and he did tonight. I don't see why he won't continue to get better, and who knows Clemson may field an OL that can pass block for him at some point in the future?
 
We'll agree to disagree. I said on the main board early in the week it was pretty reasonable to expect that he would start performing better, and he did tonight. I don't see why he won't continue to get better, and who knows Clemson may field an OL that can pass block for him at some point in the future?
If Clemson wants to return to their old form of competing atop the ACC and being a playoff contender Tait Reynolds is not the answer in my opinion .. so yeah I’ll just agree to disagree..
 
I think you’ll see more Day and less Thornton as the DB room gets healthier.
I DONT THINK SO ...LIKELY SEE MORE OF THORNTON DOING THE SPECIFIC ROL E HE WAS BROUGHT INTO DO AND LESS OF HIM BEING ABLE TO BE SCHEMED INTO POSITIONS HE AINT...HOOK TO CURL AND BLITZING WILL BE HIS THING NOT HIGH SAFETY OR MUCH WIDE OPEN SPOTS...
WE SHUFFLING THE DECK AT DB WITH THE INJURIES SO ...BUT IM A FAN OF DAY.

I THINK NOW RECRUITING WISE WE NEED TO PORTAL IN A SAFETY AND A CB OR AT.EAST RECRUIT ANOTHER DB INTO THIS CLASS CAUSE YOU GOTTA BE PREPARED FOR THE INJURY BUG BETTER.
 
Back
Top