datcaneguy
Senior
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2011
- Messages
- 6,176
He can’t tackle for ishMade ALOT of money..Hampton is a big *** DB dude played well tonight.
He can’t tackle for ishMade ALOT of money..Hampton is a big *** DB dude played well tonight.
I know the two olineman and they ducktaped Cantwell to bench, popped McCoy with some drug and said get back out there..Dunno, but sure as heck looks like it. It was an honest question. It seems like 20 players may be injured.
I think he's going to be a really good QB. He's a first year player and this was just his third start. Clemson would have lost by 60+ had the original starter played this game.I don’t know if Reynolds pans out but he is a tough kid
Yea for a corner who can cover not really a big deal lol.. Just needs to make it out injury free and he going high..He can’t tackle for ish
Lightfoot is a Menace hopefully he’s good for FSUI’d call this a confidence building win. Especially for the OL-DL. Love the way they punched Clemson in the mouth on the drive that ended the game. They didn’t want no more when we got done with them. And Clemson OL will have nightmares about Damon Wilson tonight. Just hope Lightfoot can come back at some point.
FSU? Hoping for ND at this pointLightfoot is a Menace hopefully he’s good for FSU
Clemson sent to the Phantom Zone.Memories are long. Now it’s time for his program to go into The Phantom Zone.
I didn’t see when he got injured.. was it bad ??FSU? Hoping for ND at this point
YUP HE CAN TIE HIS SHOE STANDING UP....AND....CRIBPeople were freaking out about his height and I kept stressing look at his arms. He has the length of a 6’5 guy
If Clemson is smart Tait Reynolds will not be their future at QB.. but Dabo hates the portal soI think he's going to be a really good QB. He's a first year player and this was just his third start. Clemson would have lost by 60+ had the original starter played this game.
He was looking at his arm and then tried to play thru it like a beast and then Im sure the adrenaline couldnt cover the pain anymore.. dont know if it was shoulder or arm..I didn’t see when he got injured.. was it bad ??
We'll agree to disagree. I said on the main board early in the week it was pretty reasonable to expect that he would start performing better, and he did tonight. I don't see why he won't continue to get better, and who knows Clemson may field an OL that can pass block for him at some point in the future?If Clemson is smart Tait Reynolds will not be their future at QB.. but Dabo hates the portal so![]()
Fitzgerald is not a corner fam he’s playing out of positionAt the game— main takeaway is Thornton and Fitzgerald when on the same side are a total liability. They’re booty cheeks in coverage
YEP I WANTED HIM OUT OF HS...DUDE WENT TO FLORIDA STATE HIGH IN TALLY...SO U KNOW HOW BAD THE FSU RECRUITING FELL OFF.Hampton is a big *** DB dude played well tonight.
If Clemson wants to return to their old form of competing atop the ACC and being a playoff contender Tait Reynolds is not the answer in my opinion .. so yeah I’ll just agree to disagree..We'll agree to disagree. I said on the main board early in the week it was pretty reasonable to expect that he would start performing better, and he did tonight. I don't see why he won't continue to get better, and who knows Clemson may field an OL that can pass block for him at some point in the future?
Lmao until further notice he is a cornerFitzgerald is not a corner fam he’s playing out of positionAt the game— main takeaway is Thornton and Fitzgerald when on the same side are a total liability. They’re booty cheeks in coverage
2 weeksLmao until further notice he is a corner
I DONT THINK SO ...LIKELY SEE MORE OF THORNTON DOING THE SPECIFIC ROL E HE WAS BROUGHT INTO DO AND LESS OF HIM BEING ABLE TO BE SCHEMED INTO POSITIONS HE AINT...HOOK TO CURL AND BLITZING WILL BE HIS THING NOT HIGH SAFETY OR MUCH WIDE OPEN SPOTS...I think you’ll see more Day and less Thornton as the DB room gets healthier.