- Joined
- Feb 7, 2020
- Messages
- 7,445
TOLD YALL MARIO AIN'T BUILT TO KEEP THE FOOT ON THE GAS I HATE THAT ABOUT HIM DABO WOULDNT GIVE A SHIXT NOW HES SPARING HIM
TOLD YALL MARIO AIN'T BUILT TO KEEP THE FOOT ON THE GAS I HATE THAT ABOUT HIM DABO WOULDNT GIVE A SHIXT NOW HES SPARING HIM
That’s why I told them to take a xanny and breathe in deeply. Lmao. They get bent out of shape really fastThat's the pun. It's gotten awfully quiet in here since the lead got very secure.So what? They scored 13 points. 7 of them when the game was all but over.
I was there. I sat through the whole game. I thought Miami would be back. Sad they haven’t made it to the ACC championship since that night. Crazy to think.I hope every loud mouth clemson fan that was in Charlotte in 2017 is fvvking miserable tonight. And fvvk dabo
Helps when you are an average starter and then feel the need to be a Superman and help your trench buddy not be completely ***Rodriguez looks way better playing next to Congdon.
Landon a Cane fan now. Poor guy had to watch Penn State give up 800 rushing yards
Low-key should have transferred to IMG or another good school to play/practice against some real comp. Irvin will be ready before him too IMO.I DONT KNOW WHY YALL FOLKS KEEP CLAMORING FOR IT...NOTICE I AINT NEVER SAY TO BRING HIM IN EITHER.
HE HAS ALOT OF WORK TO DO JUST BASED ON SEEING HIS FILM COMING IN...THEN THE TALENT LEVEL HE WENT AGAINST WAS TRASH..HE NEEDS TIME... JUST LIKE SAMSON.
Pick 6 and teabag emI'd still like them drop 40+ on Clemson. Get the ball back quickly and score another TD.
He was in on that last drive.So SJ was the issue on the OL shocker
It appears to be pretty legit right now, at least run blocking. If Congdon can make a leap pass blocking and McCoy holds up there watch out, because then we can do more deep routeslotta faith that the OL will be very legit by the end of the season.
They need to stay healthy16-0
We’ve gotten over the hump. This team is so ******* good