Saving that…Mali TD pass to Mensah...
Book it![]()
RR, Chase, and Wilson showed me something todayQuietly RR's best game so far this year it feels like.
BrotherI was there. I sat through the whole game. I thought Miami would be back. Sad they haven’t made it to the ACC championship since that night. Crazy to think.
Bye couldn’t have come at a better time. Lucas back. Jaboire probably close to back. Fletch and Toney get a break.Even when decimated by injuries all over we are still able to beat the guys across from us into dust in the fourth quarter. What a huge difference, physically and mentally too knowing you are crushing their spirit with every snap
Needed a drive like that. Confidence for the OL and running game as a whole. If the run game Can be consistent how do you stop us?NGL - I loved just smashing them with the run on that drive. I wasn't sure the OL could do that, so it makes it that much better
I liked the Superfly Splash from Wilson in the second quarter.Tait gonna have nightmares seeing Wilson.