Hufftwoseven
2026 on the horizon
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2017
- Messages
- 4,292
It was close with the reach but a foot short
shoulder harness and availableWhat did Holly say about McCoy
Shoulder harness on him and he can return.What did Holly say about McCoy
Able to come back in. Brace on his shoulderWhat did Holly say about McCoy
Please stfu you loserEven if we win, this is pathetic. We will never win a championship with this staph. ACC included
They can, he wasn't close.They will review it.
Back with a shoulder braceWhat did Holly say about McCoy
Because he's clearly quite good at avoiding the rush? He's been sacked 5 times.why do we keep giving this qb time
He bykeWhat did Holly say about McCoy
Yes , I’m shocked they used him outside. He’s a guard by a mile. He doesn’t have the footwork or technique to play tackle. He’s a turnstileBelongs inside
Did she say lightfoot too?he can come back
Definitely not crashing and I know what I’m looking at…YOU don’t know what you’re talking about superfanNo, just think its funny when you guys crash out, because you dont know what you are talking about