At one point we had our top 5 CB out this gameGiving up 191 passing yards to this bum Tait looks good? Lol
At one point we had our top 5 CB out this gameGiving up 191 passing yards to this bum Tait looks good? Lol
I knew I wasn’t tripping.Saw the replay of the illegal shift. Yeah we got the ACC special there
And that makes everything else okay? 3rd and 16??We gave up 3 points
22 for 31 191 yards passing in the 1st half and how many 3rd and long completions?Carving the defense up? Lmao
They said 2 guys were moving at the same time but I only saw Lofton in motion.At the game. We are exactly at the 30 yard line. Someone please explain to me how that was illegal shift?
I'd also take 1 play 75 yardsYep. Need a long grinding TD drive here out of the half.
I'm the game and yes it is entertaining.Its always fun coming to the site to see these types of comments
Fitz is getting cooked at cornerGiving up 191 passing yards to this bum Tait looks good? Lol
My guy. Pretty soon we are going to have to grab people from the stands to suit up in the defensive backfieldGiving up 191 passing yards to this bum Tait looks good? Lol
How the **** is that carving up? Are y'all even watching the game?22 for 31 191 yards passing in the 1st half and how many 3rd and long completions?
Are you unaware of our CB situation? There's not a team in the country that can survive losing 3 of their 4 best CBs.What is heatherman doing….
This passive soft zone ain’t working. The receivers are getting free releases
Dawson and Heatherman need to get thier **** together
Facts under no circumstances should this kid limping out there convert 3rd and 16sI love the recovery and fight but we need that sort of performance on 3rd & 16 every single time