- Joined
- Dec 5, 2012
- Messages
- 6,347
its true.3 is taking one for the team and learning a new position… will hear no slander
I dont blame him.
I just want him at safety.
One of the young bucks has to ******* step up on GreenTree.
its true.3 is taking one for the team and learning a new position… will hear no slander
My point is ——-that’s badThat was always their game plan - lots of short completions bc of our soft zone.
More of the same in the 2nd half ESPEFIALLY since we’re undermanned
You’re highlighting my point. It’s been boom or bust.6.7ypp if you take out the screen TD.
They have - you'll recall Fitz was hanging onto the WR for dear life.Somene explain to me a soft zone on third and short, leaving a guy wide open for this QB to find. they haven't shown the willingness to throw it deep.
About half his yards are on those 3 or 4 scramble completions on 3rd down..frustrating for sure.22 for 31 191 yards passing in the 1st half and how many 3rd and long completions?Carving the defense up? Lmao
Aye if you enjoy easy pickings spot drop zones that QBs been playing against since a kid, that’s youIts always fun coming to the site to see these types of comments
But he was. And unless the ref had a stop watch out, there is no way he knew if it was .9, 1 second or 1.1 seconds. Point is eat to close to call and it had no bearing on that **** play!Someone said Barkate wasn't set
If we score a TD out of the half will you feel the same ?
Yes, because it's dumb as **** to point injuries to personnel.Too many 3rd down conversions and the injuries I don’t even want to talk about before getting raped by all the sports science experts
At one point we had our top 5 CB out this game
Not picking up 1 yard on a 3rd and short and the illegal shift the next drive. Killed all our momentum. Score 7 to open the half then I think the game opens up. Clemson still not really taking any chances on Offense or even defense.I guess I am spoiled when I am somewhat disappointed in that half. Felt like we should have put up points at will.
We're up 24-6 without the motion penalty. I have no peoblem with the play calling.I understand being down defensive players. What’s unacceptable is the way Dawson called the game in the 2nd Quarter and the lack of ability for the OL to convert 3rd and 2
Team Mash!
O’Connor, brown, oj Antoine, Lucas were all out for a good section of the game!
Lightfoot arm, Moten shoulder
Maxx knee, McCoy shoulder
Then you have Barkate (Yale) with a boneheaded motion
And 0 ,yards rushing22 for 31 191 yards passing in the 1st half and how many 3rd and long completions?