Admittedly so lolSome of you too emotional.
17-6 and we get the ball
I’m more concerned with 3 more starters dropping. U can only withstand so many injuries. Look at what our secondary looks like. Now our OL…Some of you too emotional.
17-6 and we get the ball
That happens when you’re down 3-4 CBs.191 yards passing in the first half for a QB that is rated 134 of 136 in FBS.
Not gonna lie, I think we do, just need to put in the right personnel.We don't have the push/power to run duo. It would be great to see some diversity in the run game right about now
He's basically the only reason it's not a route. He should have been sacked like 7 times already.I'll give him this he's pretty accurate on the run as well.
Won't be for longBro it's 17-3/6 and we get the ball
Its a game when it shouldn't be. Exactly the point
Why want fletch running that. He is your bulldog.I understand being down defensive players. What’s unacceptable is the way Dawson called the game in the 2nd Quarter and the lack of ability for the OL to convert 3rd and 2
Well when you put it that wayThey have 0 yards rushing - I'm good with making Reynolds beat us.