I haven’t been paying attention then Cali mentioned it and I didn’t see him. 23 went to safety when he was out after playing nickelive seen him out there first two series.
What?being outschemed right now
He’s been out thereHaven’t seen him
Miami had the stop if they didn’t run a weird stunt when Chase blitzed. He had a straight shot to the QB and took on the blockers instead for the slow as DT to loop around. Allowed tait to step up and convert the 3rd earlier in the driveThe rg for Clemson is terrible in pass block he needs to be exploited
Davis and Lightfoot have dominated him
I feel like our guys were anticipating a fake, they didn't even try to pressure the kickWatch the fake from this desperate team
Cane great Ty Wise son who spurned us for clemsonThe rg for Clemson is terrible in pass block he needs to be exploited
Davis and Lightfoot have dominated him