He's rattled a bit. Hopefully it doesn't last 2 quartersThat pocket was clean. Mensah created that sack by panicking. Don’t start the Wake Forest bull**** getting skiddish
He's rattled a bit. Hopefully it doesn't last 2 quartersThat pocket was clean. Mensah created that sack by panicking. Don’t start the Wake Forest bull**** getting skiddish
Maybe it'd have been helpful if Cantwell had been getting reps at RT last game.... Call me crazy ..As I said other day the best ceiling is 78 79 on right but 79 needs a tad longerMcCoy needs to move back to guard
I agree he looked pressed on that one the protection was goodThat pocket was clean. Mensah created that sack by panicking. Don’t start the Wake Forest bull**** getting skiddish
You don’t have to tell me, I played QB in college. It sucks to get tattooed for sure, but you gotta stand in there. Not like he got killed on that previous play. Guy just clipped his arm.If there’s one negative about him, it’s that he does not like pressure and getting hit, not that any of them do, but you know what I meanThat pocket was clean. Mensah created that sack by panicking. Don’t start the Wake Forest bull**** getting skiddish
I’m going to watch and see if he doesn’t trust his arm. Something to keep an eye on.Mensah needs to stop bailing from pockets.
Bye week would be a good time to get that up and running.As I said other day the best ceiling is 78 79 on right but 79 needs a tad longer
He absolutely hates getting hit .. he's shown it now repeatedlyHe's rattled a bit. Hopefully it doesn't last 2 quarters