Alex_Dynamix
Senior
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2019
- Messages
- 3,424
I want 50So far Dawson is overwhelming their D. They are holding our WR every single play. DO NOT TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE NECK
I want 50So far Dawson is overwhelming their D. They are holding our WR every single play. DO NOT TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE NECK
I saw that too**** is Lightfoot hurt . Was favoring forearm
Told you lolLightfoot is a demon bruh I have seen enough now
It's not going to change. That's the way we play defense. We trust our pass rush/blitz to harass the QB quick enough so he can't consistently hit the easy access throws. We don't give up long TDs. When they cross our 35, Hetherman tightens up the coverage to limit them to FG attempts.Secondary still playing 10 yds off
Thornton just tries to hit hard on impact he hasn't been wrapping up or breaking down all seasonDo they have vaseline on their jerseys???? Wrap tf up and finish for a negative play
Could have got better field position if we got those two missed sacks
As I just said…
You gotta get him on the ground…
He ain't Keionte that's for sureThornton should have about 10 sacks this season! He never finish the play! Wrap up please!
Well the slot CB is the will in the 4-3 and that’s essentially what he is right now. But he misses way too many tackles!! All of. Our guys are!! It’s crazy!!All Thorton can do is blitz. Bench his *** when we get healthy. A passrusher DB? LOL