Miami Hurricanes 2014 Football Schedule

Advertisement
Tough on the road vs UL and Nebraska. Starting 2-2- is a possibility. Virginia Tech on the road on a Thursday night is going to suck. We won't beat FSU. 8-4 at best. We will also have to beat a Duke team that beat us, play at GTech in an always tricky game b/c of that **** offense, Cincinnati could beat us. Home vs UNC won't be easy and we have still only beat UVA once in the last 5 years. I refuse to look at a schedule with green and orange glasses. Without DRASTIC improvements on defense and a solid season by Williams...we could lose 5-6 as easily as winning 8 or 9. Ten wins is a prayer right now in my opinion.

I think it's similar to this passed season, 10 or 11 wins should be possible from this schedule. That is of course if we get good production from our interior D line and our new QB. As well as much better coaching by our two coordinators and head coach. VT is very beatable with a competent game plan, especially with them having a new QB and no real offensive game changer. I think the latter is what separates us from them with our new QB situation. We have game changers on the offense. I believe Nebraska is a very winnable game. Only games that I feel SHOULD concern any of us is Louisville and FSU because those are the only two that have or have had both better coaching and equal or greater talent than us. And Louisville is bringing in a new QB but they still have a heavy Charlie Strong influence that will obviously be around until his last recruiting class leaves. We have more talent than everyone else on our schedule and our coaching has to elevate itself to match the talent level. Talent should not be the blame for bad defense next year, it's time to start coaching! If not, 8-4 or 9-3 regular season is possible again smh. Just my opinion.

aren't losing to Louisville and Nebraska and vt. not all 3.

I agree. Nebraska isnt all that.. either is Louisville next season. We'll see what this Miami team is made of come 2014.

They are not but we struggle with teams bigger then us and they have Taylor Martinez. the last couple of years we couldn't stop a running QB even if they told us they would give us the death Penalty to stop them. Louisville will not be the same even though they still have good talent thanks to strong.

Advertisement
Sept. 1 at Louisville* Louisville, Ky. WIN New QB, New System in Louisville

Sept. 6 FLORIDA A&M Sun Life Stadium WIN BLOW OUT WIN

Sept. 13 ARKANSAS STATE Sun Life Stadium WIN Same game as FAU last year

Sept. 20 at Nebraska Lincoln, Neb. LOSS TOUGH LOSS

Sept. 27 DUKE* Sun Life Stadium WIN Lost alot of Starters and O Coord

Oct. 4 at Georgia Tech* Atlanta, La. WIN Defense will play good against tripple option

Oct. 11 CINCINNATI Sun Life Stadium WIN We have better Talent and will win off talen

Oct. 18 -OPEN DATE-

Oct. 23 at Virginia Tech* Blacksburg, Va. WIN NO Logan Thomas = good.

Nov. 1 NORTH CAROLINA* Chapel Hill, N.C. WIN No Eric Ebron = Good

Nov. 8 -OPEN DATE-

Nov. 15 FLORIDA STATE* Sun Life Stadium WIN Statement Win. Our Program will live or die with this game and they know that. 2015 is huge for years to come

Nov. 22 at Virginia* Charlottesville, Va. WIN just getting quality players in so should be a W

Nov. 29 PITTSBURGH* Sun Life Stadium WIN We will be better and they get worst

I agree. Nebraska isnt all that.. either is Louisville next season. We'll see what this Miami team is made of come 2014.

They are not but we struggle with teams bigger then us and they have Taylor Martinez. the last couple of years we couldn't stop a running QB even if they told us they would give us the death Penalty to stop them. Louisville will not be the same even though they still have good talent thanks to strong.

Pretty sure Martinez graduates this year. So that's not a big issue there. Not sure but I believe he's gone.

Advertisement
Ark State is going to rip Onfrio a new one.

We should still win...but that one is going to be ugly. Not even to mention what Petrino will put up. I don't care who their QB is....Petrino's system attacks the portion of the field that Onfrio's weak ***, ill conceived cover 3 gives up at will. You're going to see 257 crossing routes in that game.

Sad to say but I don't see double digit wins there.

I pray to the gods we're 3-0 and Nebraska is 3-0 heading into that game. I plan on being there and want it to be a statement game. I'm not holding my breath on the Louisville game though. We better be ready for that game.

Advertisement
9-3 again... This isn't a brutal schedule, it really just depends on how we improve on Defense. QB play doesn't have to be that great to match/beat 2013, but I am really curious to see how the QB competition ends.

Pretty sure Martinez graduates this year. So that's not a big issue there. Not sure but I believe he's gone.

Your right he is gone. Well then that's a very winnable game then

Advertisement
Sept. 1 at Louisville* Louisville, Ky. WIN New QB, New System in Louisville

Sept. 6 FLORIDA A&M Sun Life Stadium WIN BLOW OUT WIN

Sept. 13 ARKANSAS STATE Sun Life Stadium WIN Same game as FAU last year

Sept. 20 at Nebraska Lincoln, Neb. LOSS TOUGH LOSS

Sept. 27 DUKE* Sun Life Stadium WIN Lost alot of Starters and O Coord

Oct. 4 at Georgia Tech* Atlanta, La. WIN Defense will play good against tripple option

Oct. 11 CINCINNATI Sun Life Stadium WIN We have better Talent and will win off talen

Oct. 18 -OPEN DATE-

Oct. 23 at Virginia Tech* Blacksburg, Va. WIN NO Logan Thomas = good.

Nov. 1 NORTH CAROLINA* Chapel Hill, N.C. WIN No Eric Ebron = Good

Nov. 8 -OPEN DATE-

Nov. 15 FLORIDA STATE* Sun Life Stadium WIN Statement Win. Our Program will live or die with this game and they know that. 2015 is huge for years to come

Nov. 22 at Virginia* Charlottesville, Va. WIN just getting quality players in so should be a W

Nov. 29 PITTSBURGH* Sun Life Stadium WIN We will be better and they get worst
Love the confidence but u must be smoking some good s*** lol.

Advertisement
Back