Sept. 1 at Louisville* Louisville, Ky.

Sept. 6 FLORIDA A&M Sun Life Stadium

Sept. 13 ARKANSAS STATE Sun Life Stadium

Sept. 20 at Nebraska Lincoln, Neb.

Sept. 27 DUKE* Sun Life Stadium

Oct. 4 at Georgia Tech* Atlanta, La.

Oct. 11 CINCINNATI Sun Life Stadium

Oct. 18 -OPEN DATE-

Oct. 23 at Virginia Tech* Blacksburg, Va.

Nov. 1 NORTH CAROLINA* Chapel Hill, N.C.

Nov. 8 -OPEN DATE-

Nov. 15 FLORIDA STATE* Sun Life Stadium

Nov. 22 at Virginia* Charlottesville, Va.

Nov. 29 PITTSBURGH* Sun Life Stadium

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-Hurricanes-Releases-2014-Schedule-Open-at-Louisville-172898

Advertisement
8 wins I see easy 4 additional wins I see with prayer the 8 is what scares me

Advertisement
Smart move to play Louisville first game of the year. They will be breaking in a new starter at qb and so will Miami.

Advertisement
This could arguably be the worst home schedule we have ever had. WOW! They will have to beg people to come to some of those games. Especially if we start out with an a$$ whooping by Louisville. (Which I dont suspect. Just sayin.)

kind of nice we have open dates before fsu and vt for once, not at the begining of the yr

No longer will I look at that as an advantage until this staff proves otherwise. We had a month to prepare for UL and we looked like we had been duped and studied film on the wrong opponent.

Advertisement
aren't losing to Louisville and Nebraska and vt. not all 3.

I would love to agree, but with the product we fielded this year, I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion. To win those games we'd need drastic improvement on the Defense.

7 straight to start the season sucks.

UNC is at home, no idea why it say Chapel Hill in the OP.

No idea how it will play out, can see both sides.

Advertisement
offense will be loaded, better than last year, imo. more weapons and depth, few losses and players a year older and more experienced.
defense can be better. good secondary. experience all around. if wyche and herulou and our dts can perform, we can be average.

offense will be loaded, better than last year, imo. more weapons and depth, few losses and players a year older and more experienced.
defense can be better. good secondary. experience all around. if wyche and herulou and our dts can perform, we can be average.

Things have to go right to be average, ugggghhhhhhh. I miss Miami football.

Advertisement
Back