Miami hosting baseball regional

If Stony Brook can talk smack and NOT get humiliated by us, then I will use it as article #1 in my case against Morris and what the program has become. Stony Brook? Really? Is that even a college? Sounds made up.

Advertisement
Our record was worse than every other team in our regional. Getting a host was an absolute gift from the NCAA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
just looked and its not on espn3

****. dont tell me a regional is going to go untelevised.
that game will anyway.......there is no way to televise every game of every regional

not even if that **** was in your region? lol we should get all the state of florida games if we live in florida. hate this dumb ****. and all dish network ever shows is teams like temple and army and penn st and **** and its horrible. and no im not paying 159 $ a month for the super killer instinct ultra everything package just so I can catch some regional action.

didnt even mean to rant about dish right there.

just looked and its not on espn3

****. dont tell me a regional is going to go untelevised.
that game will anyway.......there is no way to televise every game of every regional

not even if that **** was in your region? lol we should get all the state of florida games if we live in florida. hate this dumb ****. and all dish network ever shows is teams like temple and army and penn st and **** and its horrible. and no im not paying 159 $ a month for the super killer instinct ultra everything package just so I can catch some regional action.

didnt even mean to rant about dish right there.
the problem is that its only espn with the baseball rights

and they are obviously limited to how many games they can show......so it is what it is

but they are gonna have every region on tv/espn3 at some point this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back