Miami hosting baseball regional

It'll be interesting to see what the rotation will be. I know we always play to win these things and not just game one.

Advertisement
It'll be interesting to see what the rotation will be. I know we always play to win these things and not just game one.
we have 3 solid starters.......and then rad if hes healthy is a solid 4th

so to throw erickson in the first game would make the most sense

Miami's Bracket:

1. Miami vs 4. Stony Brook (46-11)
3. Missouri State (39-20) vs 2. UCF (43-15)

Stony Brook has the best ERA in the NCAA. We split with UCF this year (beat them at UCF, lost at home), so it will be interesting. Pretty good bracket for us.

Missouri St. has the lowest ERA in the nation but they haven't been playing real well lately!

Miami's Bracket:

Stony Brook has the best ERA in the NCAA. We split with UCF this year (beat them at UCF, lost at home), so it will be interesting. Pretty good bracket for us.

Missouri St. has the lowest ERA in the nation but they haven't been playing real well lately!

Thanks, I could have sworn the announcers said Stony Brook.

As far as rotation, I think you go Ewing, Whaley, Erickson. Ewing is the weaker of the 3 IMO but it certainly good enough to get us past Stony. I agree with NJ, I would love to see Rad mixed in if he is healthy. Save Erickson for a elimination game (whether to save the season or move on to the Supers).

These kids better savor this opportunity and bring their UNC type game. Best we looked all year.

Miami's Bracket:

As far as rotation, I think you go Ewing, Whaley, Erickson. Ewing is the weaker of the 3 IMO but it certainly good enough to get us past Stony. I agree with NJ, I would love to see Rad mixed in if he is healthy. Save Erickson for a elimination game (whether to save the season or move on to the Supers).

These kids better savor this opportunity and bring their UNC type game. Best we looked all year.
stony brook is top 10 in ERA

as for erickson.......throw him in game 1 with the hopes you can get some offense behind him and come out of the gates with a win

as far as the lineup goes.......as long as obrien is playing first.......id like to see palmer in the lineup instead of rony......hes better defensively and can make things happen offensively

Advertisement
Miami's Bracket:

as for erickson.......throw him in game 1 with the hopes you can get some offense behind him and come out of the gates with a win

as far as the lineup goes.......as long as obrien is playing first.......id like to see palmer in the lineup instead of rony......hes better defensively and can make things happen offensively

Rather have Rony in the lineup than Palmer. They are both jags but Palmer hasn't done **** in 2 months. Rony seemed to be improving a little at the end of the season.

Miami's Bracket:

Rather have Rony in the lineup than Palmer. They are both jags but Palmer hasn't done **** in 2 months. Rony seemed to be improving a little at the end of the season.
palmer can run the bases.......hes a great fielder and hes a solid bunter.....all things that rony isnt

Advertisement

palmer can run the bases.......hes a great fielder and hes a solid bunter.....all things that rony isnt

Palmer is a horrible fielder. He's another .250 hitting DH.

Here is how I would set up the lineup:

1B - Obrien
2B - Perez
SS - Mederos
3B - Feiger
LF - Rodriguez
RF - Chantz
CF - Carey
C - Kennedy
DH - Broad

Here is how I would set up the lineup:

1B - Obrien
2B - Perez
SS - Mederos
3B - Feiger
LF - Rodriguez
RF - Chantz
CF - Carey
C - Kennedy
DH - Broad

Perez
Carey
Mack
Fieger
O'Brien
Rodriguez
Broad
Kennedy
Mederos

Advertisement
I think the NCAA did us a rare, huge favor.

We go and do the 0-2 and BBQ thing at Gainesville, and so what? We were supposed to lose, give Morris an extension.

We wet the bed at home in a regional featuring three colleges nobody has ever heard of, AFTER getting a gift home regional we didn't in any way shape or form deserve, and Shalala can't say she is pleased with the program (she no doubt is, but she can't say it).

I think the NCAA did us a rare, huge favor.

We go and do the 0-2 and BBQ thing at Gainesville, and so what? We were supposed to lose, give Morris an extension.

We wet the bed at home in a regional featuring three colleges nobody has ever heard of, AFTER getting a gift home regional we didn't in any way shape or form deserve, and Shalala can't say she is pleased with the program (she no doubt is, but she can't say it).
the ncaa actually did us two favors

because if we can get past these pukepile offensive slugs.......we dont have to go to gainesville again

so somebody other than those inbred ***** will likely be ending our season this year

Out of curiosity, if by some miracle somehow LSU didn't make it out of their regional, where would we play supers? Would we host one in that scenario?

Advertisement
we still havent made an error yet in the regional. lets keep this up.
I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Stony Brook AD talking smack.....Jim Fiore ‏@JDFiore #TaleOfTheTape - SBU vs. UMiami baseball Best pro wrestler supporter @RealMickFoley (SBU season tix holder) vs. @TheRock (UM Alum) EDGE: SB

Advertisement
Back