Miami Herald waking up.

Advertisement
I have a plethora of things I can release but these people don't deserve this. It's Blake James and his dumb mentor who y'all should be cyber stalking.

They absolutely deserve everything. Our last relevant season was 2003 and they choose to lead us on this path since that time. They choose to micromanage and make atrocious, illogical and unnecessary decisions. Some of these pieces of chit have been evolved the whole time too.

These BOTs are worse than anything the NCAA could do to us.

MH not woke...they just following what ESPN reporter started saying.........MH too lazy to actually do their own work or call someone out

Advertisement
They still shill like he shouldn’t be **** canned. We need to shift the narrative to firing him.

Yep, the radio just as bad. I think I heard one of the radio guys say we just need a first round QB to solve the problem. The media down here is so bad. Always has been. They defended Al Golden for 4 years and Shannon for 3 years

Herald also ran an article today talking about how FIU could realistically upset Miami (I use the term "upset" loosely). I think that would qualify as rock bottom.

This is not a rebuild. This is year 4 of the Mark Richt era. This was the justification the BOT used to hire, similar to when Coker was hired, to keep things in place to MOVE FORWARD. The plan was to sure up the offense, which is why Enos was brought in, and keep the defense dominant.

Advertisement
If Diaz is now espousing REBUILD, he is calling for his own firing, because it takes a managerial technician to conduct a TURNAROUND, and he has literally no experience, whatsoever, in this area. In his defense, not many do. However, there is a guy around the the corner at FIU that has immense experience in doing in this.

Advertisement
I have a plethora of things I can release but these people don't deserve this. It's Blake James and his dumb mentor who y'all should be cyber stalking.

So let’s all get at it. And, can you at least give us a little bit of info? Like does anybody care about this disaster they’ve created?

Advertisement
Haven’t really followed SOTU for a while, but this article was pretty on point for how the fanbase as a whole feels. Would’ve liked the author to address the big picture with the incompetence of the administration as a whole, but very solid. More articles like this from local media outlets like the Herald would bring more heat for sure.

Advertisement
Back