Miami Herald waking up.

Once the banner flies their eyes will be opened
Louisville game and there will be no sabotage this time like the Gtech game as security measures have been taken to ensure whatever scumbag on here did that can’t do it again. Go vote on what you wAnt the banner to say.

Advertisement
@NicKane you should seriously consider putting Frenk’s name on the banner if you're really flying it. Still go after the ADs, but he should be on there. He wont be able to ignore that. Hopefully he’s a proud man.
I only got 50 characters to use frank. The three options I put on there to vote we’re all at 50. Are you saying you would prefer #firejames&frank over #firejames&strawley?

Advertisement
lol we dont fill the stadium. there will be 6 people at the ville game. why dont you crowd fund more money and take out a tv ad. itll hit most of the fanbase

I only got 50 characters to use frank. The three options I put on there to vote we’re all at 50. Are you saying you would prefer #firejames&frank over #firejames&strawley?

“FRENK SAVE THE U FIRE JAMES & STRAWLEY”

Or

“FRENK REBUILD THE U FIRE JAMES & STRAWLEY”

Something like that, especially since the corch says it’s a rebuild

Im speaking out of ignorance, but I’d assume as president of UM he has that power

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Something like that

Im speaking out of ignorance, but I’d assume as president of UM he has that power

Frenk doesn't have that power, the BOT does. Frenk is a mere figurehead for the most part. He's passive as all ****, you barely see him on campus. It's time to put the pressure on the real power, the people on the BOT and SHAME them into doing something. They feel comfortable right now, because most fans don't know diddly squat about them.

I think he's saying he wants Frenk's name on it so it 100% makes him read it.

& bingo was his name-o
Frenk doesn't have that power, the BOT does. Frenk is a mere figurehead for the most part. He's passive as all ****, you barely see him on campus. It's time to put the pressure on the real power, the people on the BOT and SHAME them into doing something. They feel comfortable right now, because most fans don't know diddly squat about them.

Thank you. We need to publicly shame those gutless cowards.

Advertisement

Or

“FRENK REBUILD THE U FIRE JAMES & STRAWLEY”

Something like that, especially since the corch says it’s a rebuild

Frenk can’t even maintain the academic side of the school which he should know about and you want him fixing athletics? He should be removed for the university’s dropping academic standing.

Advertisement
Back