Miami Herald Barry Jackson 8/1 link on Miami Offensive Line

Advertisement
Advertisement
Greeeeeeat..so after Bama goes up 42-3 at the over UL at beginning of the 3rd quarter we will be forced to hear Kirk and Chris suck off Saban and that Bama dominance for the rest of the night. Smh. They should be doing our game!

Don't copy and paste articles. Summarize and post link.
nm

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to have players like Boulware for 2 years as it gives a quality player plus keeps the heat on the others to perform or be benched.
As an offshoot about the stars rating Bar Milo has all but disappeared considering he was a four star rated guy. Mahoney was a three star and J. Jones was Juco.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now here is where it gets scary fellas. I have no doubt we will be a little better in the run game as we seem to be more physical now. Pass blacking to mee seems really scary right now. We need to find a tackle.

Only way we lose on Sept 2nd is if our OL gets dominated.

Advertisement
The trench warfare will be epic in this battle September 2nd. We absolutely must win this war to the game. I think our boys will be a little sick and tired of all the SEC mud lovin that will take place the weeks prior to the game. I think they’ll come out with a little surprise for Geaux Tigers!!!

247 says jaguar jones was also offered by Ohio State and VPI

Class of 2014. Was that Searels who recruited him at VPI?

The weakest unit on the entire team. This is why Rosier will be our starte all year long. He showed he knows when to scramble and we will need that again this year. Hopefully someone steps up as the 3rd tackle cause I don’t see any legit backups right now.

Won’t ever forget when he foreshadowed that block kick when we played FSU in 2016 lol. He did have good calls when we played va tech and Notre Dame at least
He did it in the ND game too...right before half we lined up for a 40 something yarder and he said, "Badgely has never missed between 40-49 yards," and Badge pushed it left.

The man is bad juju. I'm glad he's not going to be anywhere near Texas on 9/2.

Advertisement
Back