Miami has landed a commitment from a 2020 DE

How's your son enjoying Columbus? Wishing him my best.
#Adelante
He's actually enjoying it. He has learned so much since being there but he's a sponge so he picks up on things quickly. They assigned him to be a leader (of something to do with football ) this summer over a group of freshmen which says alot about him.

Advertisement
How refreshing to hear that in today's environment, the U is lucky to have you and your family.
Trust it's not easy. People feel that they can just say whatever behind their computer screens and don't realize that no matter what decisions these kids make...they're still KIDS. :rolleyes: I've seen some mean and harsh comments about kids and their decisions but I've already mentally prepared my fingers and eyes to keep scrolling. Lol! #prayforme and Thank you. He's really an awesome kid and I'm not just saying that because he's mine. :)

Trust it's not easy. People feel that they can just say whatever behind their computer screens and don't realize that no matter what decisions these kids make...they're still KIDS. :rolleyes: I've seen some mean and harsh comments about kids and their decisions but I've already mentally prepared my fingers and eyes to keep scrolling. Lol! #prayforme and Thank you. He's really an awesome kid and I'm not just saying that because he's mine. :)

True story. We have other parents on the board to. @UknowWhat is Shaq's Quarterman's dad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back