Miami has landed a commitment from a 2020 DE

Advertisement
Booty gifs!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Agreed. His mom is on CIS. She signed on here right around the time the Canes began recruiting him. Nice Lady, so respect.

I hope she has a thick skin, it's impossible that one of these fools doesn't say something epically offensive about her boy by the time 2020 rolls around.

Agreed. His mom is on CIS. She signed on here right around the time the Canes began recruiting him. Nice Lady, so respect.
I hope she has a thick skin, it's impossible that one of these fools doesn't say something epically offensive about her boy by the time 2020 rolls around.
Thanks guys but I have thick skin and quick fingers. Lol! Nevertheless, I get on here to read articles and comments about my boy not to debate his gift, talent or commitment to UM. We've raised him to respect others and their opinions so I have to do the same. Insecurities are loud, confidence is silent.

Advertisement
Looking forward to your son playing at Miami.

He'll be a good one for us.

Thanks guys but I have thick skin and quick fingers. Lol! Nevertheless, I get on here to read articles and comments about my boy not to debate his gift, talent or commitment to UM. We've raised him to respect others and their opinions so I have to do the same. Insecurities are loud, confidence is silent.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Well said, and congratulations to you and your family!

How refreshing to hear that in today's environment, the U is lucky to have you and your family.

How's your son enjoying Columbus? Wishing him my best.
#Adelante

Advertisement
Back