Miami has four players invited to the NFL combine

Status
Not open for further replies.

miami_yak

Redshirt Freshman
The NFL has invited 324 prospects to the NFL Scouting Combine, it announced on Wednesday. Georgia leads all college football teams with 14 players invited to the event, which will be held March 1-7 in Indianapolis.

Alabama and Oklahoma each have 11 invitees, while LSU and Texas A&M are next with nine. Cincinnati and Michigan, which joined Georgia and Alabama in the College Football Playoff, each have eight players invited, along with Arizona State, Ole Miss and Penn State.

Miami​

• Bubba Bolden, DB
  • Jonathan Ford, DL
  • D'Eriq King, QB
  • Charleston Rambo, WR
I’m surprised Harley didn’t get an invite. Maybe he’ll be added as a substitute later. At least he’ll have Miami’s pro day.

there doesn’t appear to be too many snubs this year. I’m surprised Ja’Quan McMillan, the ECU CB wasn’t invited.

Advertisement
If Harley has a strong 40 I am sure he will get some training camp invites. While some of the career leader stats can be a statement of lack of talent during a stretch more so than a statement of dominance, it is a testament to a guy's ability to have a number of productive years at a school that has put out multiple hall of famers at a position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back