Miami has a fickle fan base

Im all in till I die..too much passion for Canes football if that is possible. Losing our first ever ACCCG the way it unfolded was brutal to watch but we all knew this team was playing with house money going into the game. If someone would have told me at the beginning of the season Rosier would lead us to 10-2 and a OB appearance I would have laughed. That being said I expect our Canes to show up in the OB. In Richt I trust!

Advertisement
Are you happy we beat FSU, VT, ND won the Coastal and are headed to the Orange Bowl as a top 10 team, or are you just a miserable piece of ****?

I guess you are going to give him a pass for the worst loss of Miami football history.

you dolt, the worst loss was UVA at the OB with shannon

Let's compare them, Richt Nut Swinger!

2007: 5-6 Miami, a team headed no where, loses to 8-2 Virginia

2017: 10-0 Miami, Ranked #2 in the CFP Poll and control their destiny, loses to 4-7 Pittsburgh, who started a True Freshman QB.

Not even close! The Loss to Pitt was Historic and a Failure of Epic Proportions!

You are out of your mind. What you are saying is the loss was bad because we were ranked so high. Well, does Richt get any credit for us getting to #2 ?

No, we're only looking at the bad stuff.

The reality of it is people on here are not representative of the fan base. Lots of peiole on here has not been to one game this season, for whatever reason. We will be fine. We had oir limitations. Playing 12 weeks in a row is no easy task with the lack of depth. We will be better. I have no doubt. The season is basically over, win the bowl game, kill recruiting and get ready for spring practices.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back