Miami has a fickle fan base

Fickle? So, Miami fans should be happy that we lost to a 5-7 Pittsburgh team and was field rate by Clemson just because we won 10 games?

Are you happy we beat FSU, VT, ND won the Coastal and are headed to the Orange Bowl as a top 10 team, or are you just a miserable piece of ****?

I guess you are going to give him a pass for the worst loss of Miami football history.

It was only 2 fcking years ago, and had nothing to do with Richt or pretty much anyone who played last night. What kind of bandwagon fan doesn't know that?

View attachment 55693

Losing to 4-7 Pitt as the #2 team in the Nation is worse loss in Cane football history.

Advertisement
Fickle? So, Miami fans should be happy that we lost to a 5-7 Pittsburgh team and was field rate by Clemson just because we won 10 games?

Are you happy we beat FSU, VT, ND won the Coastal and are headed to the Orange Bowl as a top 10 team, or are you just a miserable piece of ****?

I guess you are going to give him a pass for the worst loss of Miami football history.

It was only 2 fcking years ago, and had nothing to do with Richt or pretty much anyone who played last night. What kind of bandwagon fan doesn't know that?

View attachment 55693

Losing to 4-7 Pitt as the #2 team in the Nation is worse loss in Cane football history.

Ok, go root for another team that wins to your liking.

Last edited:

View attachment 55693

LMAO !!! This can’t be serious. The Pitt loss isn’t even top 10 all-time.

View attachment 55693

LMAO !!! This can’t be serious. The Pitt loss isn’t even top 10 all-time.

Worst ever.

Advertisement
Miami fan base is fickle, look at the Marlins winning a title and no one shows up, but with the lifestyle in South Beach it's hard not to be distracted.

I'm there with the team win, lost, get blow out ......whatever. I'M HERE. I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!!! This is Family!!
Me and my wife stay the whole game. Both at Pitt and in Charlotte. We was talking about how some fans was leaving.
I saw some fans before the game with all of the team gear on and late they took it off so the Clemson fan wouldn't rag on them.

you dolt, the worst loss was UVA at the OB with shannon

Advertisement
Fickle or not.... expecting better performance and not settling is the hallmark of championship programs..

After enduring the reign of the Troll and the moronic HC trifecta of Coker/Radio/Folden, we have a core of tried and tested, banner flying, kick a$$, fire hardened Cane fans who are just as loyal as any other college team fans.

Fickle or not.... expecting better performance and not settling is the hallmark of championship programs..

After enduring the reign of the Troll and the moronic HC trifecta of Coker/Radio/Folden, we have a core of tried and tested, banner flying, kick a$$, fire hardened Cane fans who are just as loyal as any other college team fans.

This +100 Million

These empty platitude threads are sooooo boring. "Gee, thanks for putting it all in perspective!" Yeah, we get it, but that doesn't mean we want to positive spin EVERYTHING a day after getting blown out. You know you can let folks kick the walls for a bit Pollyanna. Save your puppies and rainbows and let OTHER fans react how they want too. You aren't telling anyone anything they don't already know and it doesn't make that embarrassing game any easier to cope with.

and yes, thanking the team here instead of writing to the team is an empty platitude.

Last edited:

Let's compare them, Richt Nut Swinger!

2007: 5-6 Miami, a team headed no where, loses to 8-2 Virginia

2017: 10-0 Miami, Ranked #2 in the CFP Poll and control their destiny, loses to 4-7 Pittsburgh, who started a True Freshman QB.

Not even close! The Loss to Pitt was Historic and a Failure of Epic Proportions!

Advertisement
I'd have thought 58-0 by Clem's Son was the worst we ever had...

UNC in 2004 was brutal.
ECU in 96? 99?
UVa in 2007?

****t was a bad loss, but far from the WOAT.

The 58-0 shellacking to Clemson was brutal, but in my opinion the subsequent fallout involving Golden getting fired renders it somewhere near the bottom but not quite rock bottom in my 25+ years of fandom.

I think losing 66-13 to Syracuse was worse in 1998, as was losing 48-0 to close out the OB, and the fiasco that was the 1994 Fiesta Bowl.

Anyone who thinks Saturday's game was the worst in the last 25 years is a new and/or retarded fan.

Advertisement
It took Butch five years to resurrect the program during his tenure. It will take Richt the same amount of time. He needs to get rid of all of Golden's garbage and have a year or two to coach up his own recruits. We have kids on this team that really shouldn't be on a Div. 1 football team.

Arizona 29-0 is always overlooked.
For some reason it often is overlooked. We never, at any point during that game, got any deeper penetration than Arizona's 40 yard line. Not sure we ever dealt with such offensive ineptitude ever before or since.

Let's compare them, Richt Nut Swinger!

2007: 5-6 Miami, a team headed no where, loses to 8-2 Virginia

2017: 10-0 Miami, Ranked #2 in the CFP Poll and control their destiny, loses to 4-7 Pittsburgh, who started a True Freshman QB.

Not even close! The Loss to Pitt was Historic and a Failure of Epic Proportions!

You are out of your mind. What you are saying is the loss was bad because we were ranked so high. Well, does Richt get any credit for us getting to #2 ?

Advertisement
Back