Miami-Georgia Tech SCORE PREDICTION

Score 35pts Miami wins, anything less will make a really tight game. To think King will scramble and they will score some points. Offense has to keep clicking and run the ball

Advertisement
Score 35pts Miami wins, anything less will make a really tight game. To think King will scramble and they will score some points. Offense has to keep clicking and run the ball
yeah, i'm a little concerned about our play vs the pass against temple carrying over to this game. if that's not tightened up GT will absolutely put up points on us and make it tighter than it needs to be. offense needs to dominate via the run game and play a clean one. we *should* win by multiple scores, let's see if we can execute

yeah, i'm a little concerned about our play vs the pass against temple carrying over to this game. if that's not tightened up GT will absolutely put up points on us and make it tighter than it needs to be. offense needs to dominate via the run game and play a clean one. we *should* win by multiple scores, let's see if we can execute

Agreed. Run the ball, win the turnover margin, pop a few big passes, make King stay in the pocket, Kam coming back help pass defense, Kelly finally make an impact and we should be good

Advertisement
Here is some delusion from the GT boards...
View attachment 259740
So TVD can't beat them deep, got it.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Ah, I see he wants to use the Texas A&M gameplan.

Advertisement
45-17 Canes

We have a few trap games left on the schedule. This ain't one of them.

Advertisement
Tech fan having full blown mental breakdown in the stands during Bowling Green game. Funny af. Wish I had more disdain for them otherwise it’d be even more enjoyable. Best part starts around 2:50 lolol

Miami 38
Tech 13

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back