Miami-Georgia Southern

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
By the way, we have a game tonight. We're up 35-32 at the half, but we look like crap again. We're shooting under 30% from the field and already have attempted 11 threes.

Advertisement
Game is on Watch ESPN. I'm keeping my eyes on it and will be live tweeting about that and Dolphins game. So far, Canes continue to struggle offensively. Only shooting 31.4% from the field. Donnavan Kirk continues to show he's the best offensive option for Jim Larranaga, he has 14 points so far. Doing a great job of creating in the post and around the rim. Swoope needs to get more PT his athleticism is going to be huge for Miami moving forward.

What's up with Jekiri? 0 points, 1 rebound. What's up with all the talk that he was a future 1st round pick and such. That and Manu making what was it 38 out of 40 3's in a practice drill has me questioning the info that this staff is feeding us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Have patience Canes fans. This team is still searching for its identity. We all knew this year was going to be a struggle. But there are a lot of good things to counter the bad, even if it's the reason their losing. Manu continues to gain confidence, Kelly is finding his shot in the post, Kirk is the guy and Miami continues to get to the foul line and hit a high percentage of freebies. Don't be so quick to judge this team.

Advertisement
Back