Miami Gators tickets request

Advertisement
Best option is to wait until close to game time and hope some haven't sold. They'll drop the price to get rid them but I highly doubt that'll happen. Even then, I don't think you'll pay anywhere close to face value. LOL

Advertisement
Best option is to wait until close to game time and hope some haven't sold. They'll drop the price to get rid them but I highly doubt that'll happen. Even then, I don't think you'll pay anywhere close to face value. LOL
If your local to O town on game day its my guess there will be plenty of tiks on hand at various tailgates,*** holes who bought them all up will be desperate to unload them.

Attachments

• 1558623325631.png
    1558623325631.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
No sarcasm please. What is my best option?
Are the upper bowl ok seats?
I saved a ton of money waiting to last second for Clemson ACCCG versus getting them when they came out. But we also lost to Pitt the week before which I'm sure played into that....

If your local to O town on game day its my guess there will be plenty of tiks on hand at various tailgates,*** holes who bought them all up will be desperate to unload them.
That's a possibility too, I myself wouldn't leave it to chance but obviously, this guy is wanting a deal

Gonna be lucky to get them at face value. This is Miami UF, it doesn't happen regularly. You're likely going to have to pay the market rate on a Stub Hub, Vivid Seats, SeatGeek, etc site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saved a ton of money waiting to last second for Clemson ACCCG versus getting them when they came out. But we also lost to Pitt the week before which I'm sure played into that....

that and charlotte isnt as easy for the local fanbase to get to as orlando is (terms of expenses, etc)

Im looking for 3 tickets face value only. Please PM me. Thanks if possible

The tickets sold out immediately and never to the general public. I got mine via Citrus Bowl and it was a two game package deal. $200 for UF and a bowl game in the nosebleed corner. Even that is up 50% since I bought them in April and only available to Central Fl residents. UM and UF didn't have enough for all the alumni interested in attending. I still have not heard back from Miami concerning tickets. Don't expect to pay less than $100 for nosebleeds.

do what i'm more than likely going to do...scalp em

out of curiosity, do you like the posters on a UM board better than the UF board? not a shot or anything bc you seem nice for a gator (hard to fathom), but just wondering bc the ACRs cant be fun lol

Advertisement
Back