Miami Gators tickets request

oso4lyf

Redshirt Freshman
I got 4 tickets now available for sale. Upper deck, 30ish yardline, 3rd row, but I ain't taking face value for them and only unloading them in evens.

SrfGtr

Redshirt Freshman
I have 2 extra section P-29 ;
$500 for the pair which is basically cost with donations , etc.
PM if interested.

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dawg
If your local to O town on game day its my guess there will be plenty of tiks on hand at various tailgates,ass holes who bought them all up will be desperate to unload them.
Exactly this. If you want face value or better, wait until 5 minutes in to the 1st qtr. and hope some idiot held out for top dollar too long. Then rape him like he tried to do to everyone else.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
I actually respek OP here. Didn't even bother with a sob story. Just offered face and dipped. He ain't getting anywhere near the game until maybe midway through the 2nd quarter but I still respek the blunt force frugality.

jjacks93

Sophomore
Since this thread is getting a little traffic , I’m also looking for 3 tickets . Don’t have to be great seats but don’t want nosebleeds . If you have any let me know , price isn’t a concern but don’t knock me over the head

b caned

Recruit
Exactly this. If you want face value or better, wait until 5 minutes in to the 1st qtr. and hope some idiot held out for top dollar too long. Then rape him like he tried to do to everyone else.
And good luck with this. I was visiting friends in Orlando during bowl games. Buddy and I decided to go check out the lower tier bowl game in Orlando (not the capital one bowl and can’t remember who was playing). We were only going to go in if we could get decent tix at face value scalping.

Didn’t happen before for the game. Didn’t happen when game started. Those dudes were holding out to eat the tix if they didn’t get what they want. And there were quite a few people looking to scalp as I was...

So with that said... Miami UF...and a game that will get tons of pub leading up to it...with both fan bases rabid for this game....

Gooooooood luck with that!

colorchart123

colorchart123
In this stadium is upper bowl better 30 yard line or behind the uprights in the rear lower?

TheEye

Cane Grad!
In this stadium is upper bowl better 30 yard line or behind the uprights in the rear lower?
If you are in the endzone, you will be looking at the monitor to figure where the ball is placed.

SPAMM

Redshirt Freshman
If you are in the endzone, you will be looking at the monitor to figure where the ball is placed.
Can you youngins even imagine watching football for decades without a Jumbotron or replay?

colorchart123

colorchart123
What side of the field is miami bench? If i was looking at the seating plan. Is it up or down?

DualThreat

Redshirt Freshman
I just picked up 2 in club (20 yard line) for $600.
Are they labeled as club? I haven’t been since the renovations but I was under the impression only sections P 33-35 were club on Miami’s side