Miami Gators tickets request

I got 4 tickets now available for sale. Upper deck, 30ish yardline, 3rd row, but I ain't taking face value for them and only unloading them in evens.

Advertisement
I have 2 extra section P-29 ;
$500 for the pair which is basically cost with donations , etc.
PM if interested.

If your local to O town on game day its my guess there will be plenty of tiks on hand at various tailgates,*** holes who bought them all up will be desperate to unload them.
Exactly this. If you want face value or better, wait until 5 minutes in to the 1st qtr. and hope some idiot held out for top dollar too long. Then rape him like he tried to do to everyone else.

Advertisement
Since this thread is getting a little traffic , I’m also looking for 3 tickets . Don’t have to be great seats but don’t want nosebleeds . If you have any let me know , price isn’t a concern but don’t knock me over the head

Exactly this. If you want face value or better, wait until 5 minutes in to the 1st qtr. and hope some idiot held out for top dollar too long. Then rape him like he tried to do to everyone else.

And good luck with this. I was visiting friends in Orlando during bowl games. Buddy and I decided to go check out the lower tier bowl game in Orlando (not the capital one bowl and can’t remember who was playing). We were only going to go in if we could get decent tix at face value scalping.

Didn’t happen before for the game. Didn’t happen when game started. Those dudes were holding out to eat the tix if they didn’t get what they want. And there were quite a few people looking to scalp as I was...

So with that said... Miami UF...and a game that will get tons of pub leading up to it...with both fan bases rabid for this game....

Gooooooood luck with that!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back