Miami gameday apparel help..

Advertisement
Would UNC/Jordan ever let that happen? It’d almost certainly help with our recruiting

UNC has no say in this. Lol. Jordan Brand is legitimately becoming the 2nd arm of Nike & everything is from a business standpoint.

Speaking of recruiting; Not sure if u guys have been checking out road trip w/ The ACC teams if u have the ACC Channel, but they did a UNC trip & UNC have a straight Jordan room & one of the players did indeed say that’s a huge hit w/ recruits.

UNC has no say in this. Lol. Jordan Brand is legitimately becoming the 2nd arm of Nike & everything is from a business standpoint.

Speaking of recruiting; Not sure if u guys have been checking out road trip w/ The ACC teams if u have the ACC Channel, but they did a UNC trip & UNC have a straight Jordan room & one of the players did indeed say that’s a huge hit w/ recruits.
Impossible to say UNC has no say without reading the contract. You may be correct, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some ACC exclusivity provision, being that it’s Jordan’s alma matter.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t, cause $ is king.

Where is everyone buying now days? It's been 2 or 3 seasons since I've purchased anything.

Mostly buy coaching polos these days. Is this OHT brand poor quality?

Vineyard Vines seems proud? How do they fit? (run small or large)

I don't love the Adidas shirts sadly.

Thanks for any help. Feel free to link any current threads & I'll delete this one (didn't see any)

I go to Fanatics, bro. They have Adidas, but since I don’t f w/ them, I’ve purchased their other non-Adidas Miami shirts. I’m also trying to get a 2003 Nike D Hester jersey from EBay as we speak.

But here’s The Fanatics links.

Impossible to say UNC has no say without reading the contract. You may be correct, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some ACC exclusivity provision, being that it’s Jordan’s alma matter.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t, cause $ is king.

$$ is always King. Remember, UNC wasn’t even a Jordan Brand school til like 2017 or so. But honestly, I like what FAMU did w/ Nike & LBJ. I always envisioned LBJ becoming an entity like MJ w/in Nike. It would be dope if we had that connect especially since he won his first title(s) w/ The Heat, and he supported our b-ball games. That would be unique for all parties involved.

Advertisement
I go to Fanatics, bro. They have Adidas, but since I don’t f w/ them, I’ve purchased their other non-Adidas Miami shirts. I’m also trying to get a 2003 Nike D Hester jersey from EBay as we speak.

Thanks. That's the brand of polos I was looking at but didn't know if it was cheap or girly man fit. I'm a broad shoulder GAM. Some of these almost need a XXL to fit my chest in then it blankets the rest of me. Prefer golf material type as well.

Advertisement
Thanks. That's the brand of polos I was looking at but didn't know if it was cheap or girly man fit. I'm a broad shoulder GAM. Some of these almost need a XXL to fit my chest in then it blankets the rest of me. Prefer golf material type as well.

Gotchu my brotha.

That Jordan logo plus the U…that **** would be fire. I can’t stand adidas and how tacky their apparel looks. I really hope we make the switch soon, or at least once this god awful adidas contract is up. And of course it would be a boon for us from a recruiting standpoint, no doubt about that. We’d be the best looking team in college football and it won’t be close…and yes that matters to recruits nowadays.

That Jordan logo plus the U…that **** would be fire. I can’t stand adidas and how tacky their apparel looks. I really hope we make the switch soon, or at least once this god awful adidas contract is up. And of course it would be a boon for us from a recruiting standpoint, no doubt about that. We’d be the best looking team in college football and it won’t be close…and yes that matters to recruits nowadays.

Kids began choosing Oregon b/c of their uniforms. Literally it was a recruiting strategy. Yes that matters to young ppl.

Advertisement
I’ve had good luck at both caneswear and dyme lyfe. Worst experience I’ve had was ordering online for shipment to CA from the UM follet campus bookstore

I've liked adidas since before the Canes deal. I prefer their shoes a lot more over Nike. They also have treated the canes a lot better than Nike ever did. So I'm in zero rush to switch back. Maybe Jordan brand would be different, but it's still Nike ultimately.

Regarding whether Jordan brand would ever rep miami . Of course. Miami gear sells. It also has a cultural image that speaks to Jordan. There's no way UNC or anyone else would have a day besides Jordan and Nike. Jordan is all about business - "Republicans buy sneakers too"

OT - I don't have any miami vineyard vines gear. But I do have some polos. They fit fine for the most part. Sometimes they're a bit looser or have a wonky fit.

Advertisement

I’ve had a few crap experiences with fanatics but some of their stuff is amazing

Advertisement
Back