Miami gameday apparel help..

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Premium
Where is everyone buying now days? It's been 2 or 3 seasons since I've purchased anything.

Mostly buy coaching polos these days. Is this OHT brand poor quality?

Vineyard Vines seems proud? How do they fit? (run small or large)

I don't love the Adidas shirts sadly.

Thanks for any help. Feel free to link any current threads & I'll delete this one (didn't see any)

Advertisement
Check out Caneswears site. I know you said you don’t like the adidas designs but if you do get a shirt and it’s one of their “creator tees” you have to go up a size. Adidas inexplicably transitioned a few years ago from offering lots of diff shirt types (The ultimate tee, the on the go tee, etc) to only making shirts in the creator tee and amplifier tee which fit mediocrely honestly. Sorry for the rant but this has annoyed tf out of me for going on 3 years now.

Advertisement
As a previous poster said, if you normally wear a medium like myself, go up to large. They are supposed to be athletic fit but in reality they are just small

Advertisement
Where is everyone buying now days? It's been 2 or 3 seasons since I've purchased anything.

Thanks for any help. Feel free to link any current threads & I'll delete this one (didn't see any)

I think you should buy some iron-on sheets and print off your avatar for game day! For one, everyone on CIS at the game would know LAMP is here!

Amazon sells Canes apparel as well and it ships quick.. Just go to the website, and type in Miami Hurricane's

Advertisement
Advertisement
Check out Caneswears site. I know you said you don’t like the adidas designs but if you do get a shirt and it’s one of their “creator tees” you have to go up a size. Adidas inexplicably transitioned a few years ago from offering lots of diff shirt types (The ultimate tee, the on the go tee, etc) to only making shirts in the creator tee and amplifier tee which fit mediocrely honestly. Sorry for the rant but this has annoyed tf out of me for going on 3 years now.

Adidas is & has always been trash for sportswear. Lifestyle wear is cool. Futbol wear is great, but American sports & especially fan gear has always been trash. And their sports drip is flaming trash.

Advertisement
Back