Official Miami Fyzical Bro

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Fri, 18 Aug 23...

Zagacki: "How should we describe the offense...I know you want it to be the Miami offense and so what would you say about it?"

Dawson: "Well I mean ya know, we're going to be fyzical. You know we're never going to get too far away from running the football and our guys have done a really good job of running the football..."

miniGif_20210806221014.gif

CIS isn't ready to handle this kinda of raw, unfettered, and masculine style of football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Fri, 18 Aug 23...

Zagacki: "How should we describe the offense...I know you want it to be the Miami offense and so what would you say about it?"

Dawson: "Well I mean ya know, we're going to fyzical. You know we're never going to get too far away from running the football and our guys have done a really good job of running the football..."

View attachment 251657

CIS isn't ready to handle this kinda of raw, unfettered, and masculine style of football.
He said that months back. Honestly I was really surprised it didn't lead to a melt down on here. But I'm sure with u starting this thread it'll happen now. 🙈

He said that months back. Honestly I was really surprised it didn't lead to a melt down on here. But I'm sure with u starting this thread it'll happen now. 🙈
Strength is in the OL and running back room. Would be insane to try and work backwards but…that won’t stop the speculation 😂

I’ll say a couple of guys that could flip the script slightly would be a healthy Harrell and RayRay

Fri, 18 Aug 23...

Dawson: "Well I mean ya know, we're going to fyzical. You know we're never going to get too far away from running the football and our guys have done a really good job of running the football..."

View attachment 251657

Off topic here, but did you see that movie? That **** had me ****** rolling all the way through!!!

Advertisement
Teams that aren't physical don't win anything that matters, it's really that simple.

I mean do you have to be stuck in I formation of course not. But football is still about physicality.
I think there is hope for our fans (possibly) because when we lost a bunch of OL and Gattis completely abandoned the run, a lot of people were melting down screaming to run the ball

You can also run the ball and not be boring. **** if you’re ripping off runs and the defense can’t stop it, no one will be complaining. Nothing more demeaning than not being able to stop the run (North Carolina and GT PTSD)

1. We should want to be physical whenever we are playing the sport of football.

2. If Mario was my HC, and I was his OC, you better believe I’d be saying the phrases “run heavy” and “physical, smash mouth football” so often that the man thinks I’m just a second mouth for his brilliant mind. I would shout it from every podium in the land, so I could run my actual O in peace.

Strength is in the OL and running back room. Would be insane to try and work backwards but…that won’t stop the speculation 😂

I’ll say a couple of guys that could flip the script slightly would be a healthy Harrell and RayRay
We could have the #1 running game in the country and porsters here would be arguing we didn’t throw enough.

Advertisement
I had a vision. It was bright. Allow me to share my experience, strength and hope:

I took the road. It was painstaking. I lost all my preconceptions and I allowed my creator to direct my thinking.

I saw a light. I was rocketed into the fourth dimension and I finally saw things clear. The paradigm is new and it cannot be seen. It can only be experienced.

The Canes are there. The seed is planted. It has already sprouted. We may not see a harvest this year, but we will see the seedling mature before our eyes.

A bandwagon will form among us. We will take an interest in our fellows. We will know glory. A new glory. A glory beyond our wildest dreams.

Join me while we trudge the road of happy destiny.

Go canes.

I had a vision. It was bright. Allow me to share my experience, strength and hope:

I took the road. It was painstaking. I lost all my preconceptions and I allowed my creator to direct my thinking.

I saw a light. I was rocketed into the fourth dimension and I finally saw things clear. The paradigm is new and it cannot be seen. It can only be experienced.

The Canes are there. The seed is planted. It has already sprouted. We may not see a harvest this year, but we will see the seedling mature before our eyes.

A bandwagon will form among us. We will take an interest in our fellows. We will know glory. A new glory. A glory beyond our wildest dreams.

Join me while we trudge the road of happy destiny.

Go canes.
Do we have to cut our genitals off to join this cult? Do we need to cut bowl cuts?

Not a deal breaker, just asking.

Brochure available?

Advertisement
What is he supposed to say?

"We're going to be a finesse team?"

The season hasn't started. If you pay attention, every coach, from just about every program, is repeating the same bs. We heard it last year with Gattis lol

I'm more interested in what he says about his in-game decisions, after we actually play a game!

Advertisement
Fri, 18 Aug 23...

View attachment 251657

Gotta be honest... with Mario & Mirabal's history, and about 6 OLmen looking the way they do... I ALMOST believe it this time.

Advertisement
Back