Miami FULL Highlights from Russell Athletic Bowl

Richt Mitch

Recruit
Heres the full highlights from our blow out of WVU in the Russell Athletic Bowl.

[video=youtube_share;NS_VoFnmQ70]https://youtu.be/NS_VoFnmQ70[/video]

Enjoy.

Advertisement
It's refreshing to see our guys laying hits as opposed to sitting back and waiting for the ball to come to them.

What a difference in energy playing aggressively does for a team; both offensively and defensively.

I have been critical of Walton, but being at the game live for the first time this year you just don't realize how much he does. I have a new found respect and admiration for the kid. Not many people are willing to do what he does for his team. Not many times is your starting RB on a few special teams covering kicks. Then to make a hit like he did on the guy who was throwing the U upside down and talking **** before the game was amazing.

What's most impressive on Walton's big hit on the kr is how fast he snaps up after being tackled to the ground.

Last edited:
Advertisement
On that sack Courtel had...having DL running into each other in the backfield is a sight I can get used to.

What's most impressive on Walton'score big hit on the Kr is how fast he snaps up after being tackled to the ground.

This^^^^^

Kid looked like the dude from "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." That was some freakish reflexes.

Also, agree that his block on the AR15 TD was a thing of beauty. Kid is a stud. No doubt about it!

Also, what a difference it makes when your D tackles are allowed to play one-gap and attack. No over thinking, just pure savage instincts.

Advertisement
Man, good stuff.

Liked to see 6-7 guys around the ball downfield on the QB fumble on the first possession.
Game over when we sacked the QB on 4th down with 1:41 left in the 3rd.
It's GREAT to see those guys flying around, laying the wood, and having FUN!

So many dudes lit them up. Kaaya was right: Defense was the MVP. Absolute bloodbath.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont know if Mark Walton will ever be an every down back in the NFL, but he has all-pro special teamer written all over him.

Somewhere, Al Golden is saying to himself... "They played exactly how I taught them..."

He then downs a handful of sleeping pills, chased with some tropical, fruity, girly drink.

Advertisement
Back