Miami Football Sets Attendance Record For Camps

What else do a bunch of 2 star kids have to do on the weekends?

/Golden ******* gets it

Advertisement
James Wilder, Jeff Luc how are they doing? FSU always has top classes and yet they lose 4-5 games a year. Just cause they have a certain star ranking next to their name they are studs? Y'all need to stop drinking the kool aid. But you're right I am dumb.

No wonder this board is going to ****. Idiots like you two running around.

You see Benns, Rollin was being sarcastic. As in, he was saying something that the local idiots here like to say, but saying it in a way to mock them. You for some reason thought he was being serious, which was your first mistake. Rollin is never serious. Understand now or am I going to fast for you?

James Wilder, Jeff Luc how are they doing? FSU always has top classes and yet they lose 4-5 games a year. Just cause they have a certain star ranking next to their name they are studs? Y'all need to stop drinking the kool aid. But you're right I am dumb.

No wonder this board is going to ****. Idiots like you two running around.

what rollin did there, you missed it.

Yeah, I mean, they tell me it's like, an incredibly sophisticated schtick or something.

Advertisement
Just keep the threads on topic.. So this board does not become scout. seriously

+1

I think the best idea he had was making it pretty cheap to attend. The staff gets to see a kid multiple times in camp settings to get a good idea of him. Dwayne Hoilett is a good example from last year who attended multiple camps. Estime is another kid although I'm not sure he'll get an offer like Hoilett.

Advertisement
Back