Miami Football - Remainder of the 2015 Season

Maybe and that's a big maybe. We need a lot of help. Would love to see it happen now that AG is gone. I am just being realistic. IF NC already had a loss, it would be much better likelihood.

not going to win the coastal, but get bowl eligible to give these guys more practice time and ready for the next coach.

If we can get our D together (as far as pre-snap alingment) and cut our penalties down (dramatically) we will win out.

We almost bak.

Advertisement
We still have D'onofrio and Coley. I can't get my hopes up with those two on our sideline. We won last night only because we had more talented players on the field. Had nothing to do with coaching.

Either way...FSU or Clemson...If this team won the ACC Championship after what they've been through thus far, this team would need a movie bro.

Advertisement
RELAX. We still have the same horrible OC and DC plus many pure Al coaches. Last night proved two things. The OC and DC still stink and cannot make 1st downs nor prevent them when it matters. Second, our players are better without our coaching than with it. The play at the end was all on the players. They remain better than the coaches. So, unless the coaches get suspended and the players take over, we ill still probably lose game this year. Al is gone but his dropping still remain.

We dont control our own destiny, even if we win out. If Duke beats UNC and doesnt lose another one then they go. If UNC beats Duke and wins out (except against us) they only have one ACC loss and they go. We need some help within our very ****** division/conference.

Imagine the talks with coaching candidates if we win the coastal with Larry Scott.
Miami: you see how easy it is to win here?
Coach: I've already packed my bags.

Advertisement
It's nice that we can actually have these discussions and be sincere in hoping that it plays out. Folden gone is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

What a ******* week its been.

We have the talent to beat them all. GT will be the trap game because we don't have discipline.

Advertisement
It would be absolutely hilarious if we won the coastal this year to rub it in Al's double chin

It's possible. We need Duke to beat UNC, Pitt to beat Duke and us to win out. Not probable but a team "controlling it's own destiny" in the coastal is more destined to blow it than take the title

Advertisement
1. I think we will win the rest of our regular season games.
2. We need help, but everyone is over looking NC State helping us with a win against UNC. I think NC State is better, and that's a rival so they'll play hard.

We still have D'onofrio and Coley. I can't get my hopes up with those two on our sideline. We won last night only because we had more talented players on the field. Had nothing to do with coaching.

Who says we aren't more talented than the rest of our schedule though?!?!?!?!

Let's just be totally realistic here. Miami's defense didn't play too bad last night, and the offense was being ran by a redshirt freshman with no real 1st team practice time other than the few ones this week. If Kaaya is healthy, this team can beat any of the remaining opponents.

Advertisement
Back