Miami Football - Remainder of the 2015 Season

Gotta believe we can somehow do it. guys... GOLDEN IS GONE, WE CAN BE POSITIVE ABOUT THE PROGRAM AGAIN

I'd say we would win out if we didn't have Dorito and Coley effing up all the time. Wish Scott would just can them. A BABOON could coach better than either of these morons.

Advertisement
I just think the team's more talented than any other team they play left. Let the talent show itself off.

Even thought GT has had a lot of RBs hurt, we have shown total ineptitude in stopping every option play run against us. No confidence Dorito is up to the task. Also we are one of the poorest tackling teams in the league. If we win it will be a shootout.

Even thought GT has had a lot of RBs hurt, we have shown total ineptitude in stopping every option play run against us. No confidence Dorito is up to the task. Also we are one of the poorest tackling teams in the league. If we win it will be a shootout.

I think the whole box stacking tactic will need to be with a spread line if anything. I prefer teams running up the middle and having a linebacker there to stuff it.

Advertisement
Who cares if we win out Clemson will smash us again

If Miami makes the ACC title game, the hire will be in everyone's consideration as the #1 spot to land at in college football, especially if USC loses to UCLA or another team on their schedule.

A couple of scenarios....duke still has to play Pitt who right now has one loss too. If duke were to beat Pitt and unc the only games left would be uva and wake forest. Pitt plays notre dame the week before duke. So we would need duke to lose to either uva or wake forest ...you get the picture on that scenario.

if unc beats duke then duke would have two losses going into Pitt...wouldn't really care about the outcome of that game since we still have to play Pitt. Unc wouldn't have any losses going into our game (but coming out of the game with one loss)...the toughest games remaining for them would be at Virginia Tech and at NC St to end the year back to back. Also, Virginia Tech will have 9 days to prepare for UNC and it will be his last home game.

i would much rather have to rely on va tech and nc state than having to rely on Pitt beating duke (especially since Pitt would be coming off playing notre dame).

A couple of scenarios....duke still has to play Pitt who right now has one loss too. If duke were to beat Pitt and unc the only games left would be uva and wake forest. Pitt plays notre dame the week before duke. So we would need duke to lose to either uva or wake forest ...you get the picture on that scenario.

if unc beats duke then duke would have two losses going into Pitt...wouldn't really care about the outcome of that game since we still have to play Pitt. Unc wouldn't have any losses going into our game (but coming out of the game with one loss)...the toughest games remaining for them would be at Virginia Tech and at NC St to end the year back to back. Also, Virginia Tech will have 9 days to prepare for UNC and it will be his last home game.

i would much rather have to rely on va tech and nc state than having to rely on Pitt beating duke (especially since Pitt would be coming off playing notre dame).

I completely agree. NC State is no cakewalk and VA Tech is playing for a ton of pride and experience, so that's huge. I think the chances aren't bad at all.

Advertisement
Love to see us win out but
- OL is still awful
- D is really bad
- Penalties

Not a recipe for winning out

- OL is still awful
- D is really bad
- Penalties

Penalties were subjectively called based on referee discretion, not all of them were penalties(lol @ the PI calls)
- O line sucks, we know. Just have to adapt the offense, dink and dunk passes, maybe one or two deep ones when Kaaya reads 3 man rush.
- D is bad for sure, but there's so much talent in the secondary that if they got pass rush it'd spark the team.

Advertisement
- OL is still awful
- D is really bad
- Penalties

Penalties were subjectively called based on referee discretion, not all of them were penalties(lol @ the PI calls)
- O line sucks, we know. Just have to adapt the offense, dink and dunk passes, maybe one or two deep ones when Kaaya reads 3 man rush.
- D is bad for sure, but there's so much talent in the secondary that if they got pass rush it'd spark the team.

What about the penalties in all the other games ?? besides our guys were lining up off sides + couldnt get off the field - this is not subjective - this is awful D coordinator

hmm.. Interesting

Advertisement
- OL is still awful
- D is really bad
- Penalties

What about the penalties in all the other games ?? besides our guys were lining up off sides + couldnt get off the field - this is not subjective - this is awful D coordinator

Talent can make up for a ****** coordinator.

Advertisement
Back