Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
So I take it you can’t answer my question?

As for your question, the plan shouldn’t be “sign 3-star QBs.” The plan is to allocate a modest amount of NIL to high school QBs and sign the best player you can sign. As the team wins and improves its brand equity, you will have more options for that modest amount of budget.
I would think as the team wins our NIL budget would increase as well

Advertisement
How about you address the main point of the post instead of picking **** with the chickens? Would you prefer I phrase it "Most posters would not say Emory is better than Arch" to be more clear for you? Do you wake up and choose violence every day?
I genuinelly thought you might want to know. I don't prefer it because opinions have probably changed. I do know that last year people were hyping up Elite 11 competitions and Emory and ****ting on Arch. I do enjoy a little violence from time to time.

Unlikely as "Miami already has a top 5 NIL program, maybe higher...."
My point is if this team actually wins it will be easier to get donors to go in on the program. We would also see more national companies commit to our players if they become more prominent in the sport.

Advertisement
Since this is a Miami Flo thread. One thing i been hearing him say is, we cant be paying Samson for what he has shown so far and he woould be an expensive back up. Yets its like exactly what man arguing for us to do. Regardless, many here seem to think, what D$ is saying is what the staff is saying, which i dont think is correct. They have tried multiple times to get a big time rated QB and a developmental QB. Which in both cases didnt work out. So if it worked out, we would either be facing questions, of if Rashada or Noland is ready to step up, for the money we are paying them. And if both were on the roster, one looking to leave likely after atleast 1 year of being paid big money to be a FR back up.

Also the idea that narrative is gonna change if Cristobal lands one of these big time QBs, defies logic. Because its not landing them that will change the narrative, its landing them, them not transferring and also panning out that will do that.

If i want to get a multi year start i rather like D$ said, get a Dante Moore type or maybe even a Arch Manning. Something like Ewers at Texas as well. Multi year, blue chip, has some experience going against college players, even in practice. And also they are unlikely to transfer after using up the free pass.

Until we atleast dont have to pay the suck tax

I genuinelly thought you might want to know. I don't prefer it because opinions have probably changed. I do know that last year people were hyping up Elite 11 competitions and Emory and ****ting on Arch. I do enjoy a little violence from time to time.
People are always going to hype their own guys, but 100% of our board would have taken Arch over Emory if given the choice and no NIL to consider. But who is the better value for the dollar? Right now, it's Emory since they're both on the bench. Long-term, probably Arch, but we likely won't know that for a while. And even if he is, Texas may be putting all these resources into his development and then he bounces for Ole Miss after the season. Hence the entire discussion.

People are always going to hype their own guys, but 100% of our board would have taken Arch over Emory if given the choice and no NIL to consider. But who is the better value for the dollar? Right now, it's Emory since they're both on the bench. Long-term, probably Arch, but we likely won't know that for a while. And even if he is, Texas may be putting all these resources into his development and then he bounces for Ole Miss after the season. Hence the entire discussion.
You are selling CIS short. If we had Arch I don't think we pursue Ward as tirelessly as we did. And even if we do, we aren't having this conversation because that would have been the perfect way to conduct business.

You are selling CIS short. If we had Arch I don't think we pursue Ward as tirelessly as we did. And even if we do, we aren't having this conversation because that would have been the perfect way to conduct business.
We could just go and tap up Arch now if we didnt have Ward........

Advertisement
If we had Arch, we would have seen if he's for real or not in the Clemson and FSU games.

What if he sat last year and then bounced this past winter because our team went 7-6? Would it have been good business then? Legitimately want to know your opinion. Easier to stick with a team that makes the playoffs. Guy like that is going to get NIL anywhere.

What if he sat last year and then bounced this past winter because our team went 7-6? Would it have been good business then? Legitimately want to know your opinion. Easier to stick with a team that makes the playoffs. Guy like that is going to get NIL anywhere.
The top QBs usually transfer when a coach is fired or they lose a competion. The top QBs that transfer are not leaving because they changed their mind about the school. Rashada is an outlier not the norm.

Advertisement
The top QBs usually transfer when a coach is fired or they lose a competion. The top QBs that transfer are not leaving because they changed their mind about the school.
You completely avoided the question. I didn't ask how likely it was. I asked IF HE DID LEAVE, would you still consider that good business?

I do not think he would leave. That is the answer.
Classic politician answer. Can't answer it truthfully, so you flake out and deflect with an answer to a question no one asked. You could have easily said, "Yes, I think it's worth the risk to get a top flight QB." But instead you dig your feet in, refuse to engage, and insist you're right rather than admit maybe someone else may very well have a well-reasoned point.

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF

Classic politician answer. Can't answer it truthfully, so you flake out and deflect with an answer to a question no one asked. You could have easily said, "Yes, I think it's worth the risk to get a top flight QB." But instead you dig your feet in, refuse to engage, and insist you're right rather than admit maybe someone else may very well have a well-reasoned point.

Not Listening Dumb And Dumber GIF
Your question was ill informed. Do better.

Advertisement
Back