Miami Flo's Predictions

Again, it's not necessarily about playing time, it's about not being consistent with what he's preaching to the team and their Parents, again, Mario needs to practice what he's preaching, if he's not careful, it's gonna bite him in the *** real soon!
The same Mario that has honored Cam McCormick’s scholarship through 9 years of medical issues is suddenly breeding a culture of “breaking his word” to players? If breaking his word helps us purge the dead weight on this roster, snap that **** in half and let’s win the ACC. You, Flo, and Streetsr can snag a promo code for Jacurri’s 2025 USF jersey.

Advertisement
I will just say that there are some players on the team that are not very happy about what's going on and that they are keeping an eye on the situation, if things don't shake out in the spring game then things could get a little ugly
12-13 after 2 years, outside of Ward, Bain, X, Mauigoas nothing could be ugly.

Streeter deserves his stripes for having the balls to ask a question no one else in the room would dare ask. Streeter was the players voice and that's why he is so respected by all the players/recruits in the community because he keeps it real
There might be some truth to our media, not asking the questions, the hard hitting ones. But this was more so bush league. There’s a way to go about handling yourself in that environment where you can ask the question, but do so in the proper manner. When we all heard the question, we knew exactly what he was insinuating.

sting-lol.gif

Advertisement
The next three days have to be intensely stressful for about 30 or so of our scholarship players. Some are going to learn they're not going to have their scholarship renewed, or that they need to medically retire, or that it's time they graduated. Others may cling to spots but be told they're low in the depth chart and have to work harder to see the field. Some of that latter group will choose to depart soon after I suspect.

Here's the thing a lot of people don't realize. In business, when RIFs like this happen, if they're done right, the morale of those remaining increases, sometimes dramatically. Even in places that are toxic, there's a cognitive dissonance in these events where the "survivors" truly believe they earned their spot and buy in even more. In healthy organizations, the positive effects are much greater. You see that in the military all the time at boot camps.

Life definitely sucks during this transition time for the people involved. But I wouldn't worry about culture right now. That should fix itself very soon.

I will just say that there are some players on the team that are not very happy about what's going on and that they are keeping an eye on the situation, if things don't shake out in the spring game then things could get a little ugly
If you’re not gonna spill the bean then why even bring it up? People like you are part of the problem and not the solution.

You must be picking up your kid soon

I was as well, might be because when we landed him our DTs were absolute garbage. Now Scott and Artavious coming to hold it down.
Guys coming out of HS that are not going to be here until summer. The contribution expected from them is low but you guys want grown DT’s out. Unreal

Advertisement
Guys coming out of HS that are not going to be here until summer. The contribution expected from them is low but you guys want grown DT’s out. Unreal
Eh, that’s not what was said. It was “would it sting”… and the answer is no. That doesn’t mean we wouldn’t want him here

Ah yes, "the players know" line of thinking. That's foolproof.
1. A quarter of rosters around CFB feel like they’re being screwed or one of their boys are. That’s how delusional 18-22 year olds deal with not being as good as somebody else. So this type of **** means nothing to me especially when the source is players.

2. JB is the same guy he’s been since his Fr year and it’s now year three. I also keep hearing 4.4 and how great of an athlete he is but in game doesn’t show that. He runs more horizontal than vertical. I’ve seen next to no physicality from such an imposing athlete. That’s coming from a guy who’s defended him for two years.

3. If anyone is saying JB is playing better than Reese they’re straight up lying , nobody believes that. Emory did start a little slow since he’s coming off an injury and was rusty, but has came on of late. That said the two best guys are the best two and by a mile.

4. Putting all this garbage in the streets for attention and clicks helps nobody , if these players have such an issue with Mario go to him as a group, if that doesn’t work leave. It’s pretty much that simple.

I will say it took a tad longer for the toxic locals to start their nonsense with Mario. I see the welcome has worn off.

I will say it took a tad longer for the toxic locals to start their nonsense with Mario. I see the welcome has worn off.

We heard a lot of it at the end of last season, too. Miami is a lot like NYC. If you aren't winning, you're free game. Certain CIS posters feed and feed off of this negativity.

Advertisement
1. A quarter of rosters around CFB feel like they’re being screwed or one of their boys are. That’s how delusional 18-22 year olds deal with not being as good as somebody else. So this type of **** means nothing to me especially when the source is players.

2. JB is the same guy he’s been since his Fr year and it’s now year three. I also keep hearing 4.4 and how great of an athlete he is but in game doesn’t show that. He runs more horizontal than vertical. I’ve seen next to no physicality from such an imposing athlete. That’s coming from a guy who’s defended him for two years.

3. If anyone is saying JB is playing better than Reese they’re straight up lying , nobody believes that. Emory did start a little slow since he’s coming off an injury and was rusty, but has came on of late. That said the two best guys are the best two and by a mile.

4. Putting all this garbage in the streets for attention and clicks helps nobody , if these players have such an issue with Mario go to him as a group, if that doesn’t work leave. It’s pretty much that simple.

Translation = f*** Canesville

Bain….paraphrasing from D$ interview.

Completely trust Coach Cristobal.

He has my back, always.

Whatever he says, I do. It’s always like that. If he says, run through that wall, I do it because I know he has a purpose for it.

Sounds like the biggest alpha not named Cam Ward is dissatisfied with and mistrusting of the HC.

NOT!

2024 = Real and the fake get separated.

Stay CIS-centric. It’s real here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back