Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Ok, champ. I am going to do you a favor and ban you from this thread for three days. By then JB is most likely in the portal and the drugs are most likely out of your system.
Oh No GIF by StickerGiant

It’s hilarious that people question if Mario is doing what’s best for this program based on personal vendettas. Y’all see this man? He’s legit aged 10 years in 28 months. He’s putting everything into this. Man didn’t even change his suit first week on the job.

Advertisement
What good is burning Emory Redshirt to be 3rd going to do?
He can play in 4 games still.
Just cause he is set to RS doesn't mean you drop him to last on the depth chart. In the scenario that 2 Qbs get injured, who starts? Are you not starting a guy cause you were planning on Redshirting him lol. Of course not.

It’s hilarious that people question if Mario is doing what’s best for this program based on personal vendettas. Y’all see this man? He’s legit aged 10 years in 28 months. He’s putting everything into this. Man didn’t even change his suit first week on the job.
To add to this. I can tell the MFers that never played ball by the way they move on social media.

“Oh Jacurri has been better in practice, he’s not getting what he deserves”

You think future isn’t being evaluated? One of them (Emory or Jacurri) gotta go. Neither playing this year (knock on wood). This is far more than who’s better with the 3rd strings in 10 practices.

- Leadership, 1 broke his arm trying to win a game, the other didn’t want to play in packages and almost sat bowl game.

- Work ethic, 1 was first in, first out. Putting in serious work before he graduated HS, the other? See above.

- Scheme fit, Jacurri could be a better talent but does he fit the system? It appears Miami would have to cater to his style of play when he’s in rather than running Dawson’s offense.

Jacurri was promised a chance to compete, once it was clear Puff was QB2 these other variables came into play. If any kid got a problem with that, then they should leave too.

Trust me Mario finding talent to replace them is the least of our worries with him as HC.

2-6, two worm burners and sailed an out breaking route.

Williams was 3-6, 2 PD’s, one worm burner on an intermediate route.

For context, Poff and Ward were 18/20 or something ridiculous.

I appreciate JB for sticking with his commitment when Manny left. He could have easily dipped. He's also been there for this team a couple of times when we were in a bad spot with the QB position. GT and our bowl. However, he needs to transfer bottom line. It's nothing personal, but he's still too inconsistent and can't hit the broad side of a ******* barn majority of the time. It is what it is.

I appreciate JB for sticking with his commitment when Manny left. He could have easily dipped. He's also been there for this team a couple of times when we were in a bad spot with the QB position. GT and our bowl. However, he needs to transfer bottom line. It's nothing personal, but he's still too inconsistent and can't hit the broad side of a ******* barn majority of the time. It is what it is.
Yeah and conversely Mario honored his commitment as well. He could have easily come in and said no you were the last guys QB not mine and dropped him since he was definitely a project

Advertisement
Yeah and conversely Mario honored his commitment as well. He could have easily come in and said no you were the last guys QB not mine and dropped him since he was definitely a project

That's true as well. Not saying Mario owes him anything. Was trying to give JB benefit of the doubt and said he's been a decent teammate and filled in a couple of times.

Streeter - log off and take a breath. This is a really bad look Gada
I actually thought the U crazy guy was Flo. I seem to recall (but dont care enough to look on my phone, I can get to it on my PC easier) that back when Flo was starting FloMotion or whatever his show was that U Crazy poster would consistently post ONLY the FloMotion youtube link then hype it up without divulging details. To me that was to drive clicks, he would post the youtube then be like "FloMotion new show, 57 minutes long, yes its long but lots of good recruiting tidbits" and he did this consistently for a hot minute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back