Miami Flo's Predictions

2-6, two worm burners and sailed an out breaking route.

Williams was 3-6, 2 PD’s, one worm burner on an intermediate route.

For context, Poff and Ward were 18/20 or something ridiculous.
This would be a more compelling conspiracy if we didn’t have a mountain of evidence

Would be a shame if JB isn’t really on board with it and it’s people around him drumming it up. Seems like a nice kid.

Advertisement
Ok, champ. I am going to do you a favor and ban you from this thread for three days. By then JB is most likely in the portal and the drugs are most likely out of your system.

He
Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

This would be a more compelling conspiracy if we didn’t have a mountain of evidence

Would be a shame if JB isn’t really on board with it and it’s people around him drumming it up. Seems like a nice kid.
It’s probably a bit of both. He seems like a good kid but him going on that podcast proves he doesn’t always keep his mouth shut

Advertisement
I’ve been pretty critical of Mario no surprise, but who gives a flying **** if Moten, Chase smith or JB leave (hypothetically). Sorry, it’s the truth. Mario doesn’t need to defend his roster decisions.

None of them have done a lick here at Miami. Good luck elsewhere and no need to be salty about it.
THIS

And it’s been our issue for far too long. Can’t hold onto non-contributors for 3+ years. They are eating up schollies for the top young talent kids that we will bring in each year.

It’s a good problem to have. College Football is big business. Hard stop.

That loyalty/charity mindset has to go. No more fear of cutting JAG X because we might **** off supporters at said feeder high school.

Time to win.

2-6, two worm burners and sailed an out breaking route.

Williams was 3-6, 2 PD’s, one worm burner on an intermediate route.

For context, Poff and Ward were 18/20 or something ridiculous.
Not sure about you, but I was impressed with Poff. I was expecting him to do 1 read and then just take off running. He moved through progressions pretty well and shows above average arm talent. Wasn't slow in his progressions either.

Not sure about you, but I was impressed with Poff. I was expecting him to do 1 read and then just take off running. He moved through progressions pretty well and shows above average arm talent. Wasn't slow in his progressions either.
But he played at some division 5 school, how could that be remotely possible!?!

Advertisement
I’ve been pretty critical of Mario no surprise, but who gives a flying **** if Moten, Chase smith or JB leave (hypothetically). Sorry, it’s the truth. Mario doesn’t need to defend his roster decisions.

None of them have done a lick here at Miami. Good luck elsewhere and no need to be salty about it.

100%.

All of this is speculation off of some internet dude who thinks he's an insider. But if Chase Smith really is an example of player frustration with the culture, you have to ask yourself if he's even being rational? He got injured three years ago, has been receiving a full boat to a prestigious university with round-the-clock trainers, tutors and medical staff supporting his education and rehabilitation. How's that a raw deal? Even if he's pushed out now, Miami literally invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in him to have a second shot here or at another program. He probably has enough credits to graduate by this point. Sounds like a **** good deal.

Now, again, Chase Smith may be the team cheerleader for all I know. I loved the kid as a recruit, and thought he was coming on strong this camp. But if people are using him as an example of a problem with our culture, then they really need to question the kid and Manny Diaz' staff's evals, not what Mario's building.

Advertisement
If any of this nonsense is true, it is better that those individuals leave this program. Individual entitlement and selfishness had almost dragged this program to an unrecoverable place.

Advertisement
The irony about the Jacurri drama is Mario did exactly what was in JB's best interest. In 2022, he put him in the game when there was literally no one else to take the snap, and did everything to keep him out of harm's way including that double or triple overtime to UVA where we ran the ball a gazillion times. He then redshirted him so he could get better, respected his request not to be sent out in package plays, and showcased him as our starter in the bowl game after Emory broke his arm and TVD left. He then gave Jacurri every chance to show his improvement this Spring to the point that our incoming freshman, Judd, gets virtually no snaps in practice.

What else can you ask of Mario as a QB? You get your shot literally 3 times: as a Freshman, then in the bowl after your self-requested redshirt season, then during spring ball. Mario and everyone on this board wanted the kid to be the next Vince, Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson. But instead he is a more athletic less accurate Rosier. He's definitely improved. But his improvement has been from unplayable to G5 at best, maybe FCS. He's far from a top P4 QB and will never be at Miami because he won't get the chance now. But he's had 3 shots. That's 2-3 more than most QBs get.

Advertisement
Back